The Reason

I'll Make Him Straight!!

" ______-sshi, someone is looking for you ".

" Wait a minute~~~ " I answered.

I was busy copying Minah's note since I've promised her to return her note today. Yesterday, I've spent my night daydreamed about Sehun. He is straight, OH MY GOD HE IS STRAIGHT!! I really want to announce to whole school that Sehun is STRAIGHT. But I don't have the right to announce that. It was Sehun's authority. Then I felt someone appearead in front of me. I lifted my head to see who's that person. And I swear I almost choked on my pen in shock.

" Can I talk to you? ".

==============================================================================================

He took me in a very deserted spot in our school. I didn't know why I still believed him. I mean after he tried to attack me yesterday, I should beware of him. After only showing his back for me for a while, Luhan Seonbae finally faced me.

" Should I get on my knees? ".

" W...what?! ".

" Should I get on my knees and beg you to leave Sehun? " he said.

" I'm sorry, though you do everything... I can't give up on him. I love him as much as you do ".

" You don't understand... Did you really need him to by your side? ".

" S...Seonbae ".

" He is my life saviour. Back then I always bullied because I looks like a girl. You don't have any idea how much I've suffered and thought of suicide. And he was there to stop me. And finally I have my reason to keep myself alive, that was him " he said.

I just quite stunned after hearing his reason. I didn't know that Luhan Seonbae valued Sehun that much. 

" Answer me Lee ______. Will you die if he leave your side??? ".

" I... I... ".

" Because I will " he said firmly.

" I understand " I gave up.

Luhan Seonbae smiled at ease after hearing my answer. He walked close to me and hugged. 

" After this...  Let's pretend you don't know Sehun, let's pretend we don't know each other. That's the only way to return everything on its previous place " Luhan Seonbae whispered on my ears.

I didn't have anything to say so I just nodded my head in reply. 

" Thank you... I believe you deserve someone better. I won't forget your kindness, thanks Lee _______ " Luhan Seonbae kissed my cheek then left.

After Luhan Soenbae left me, I felt my heart felt so numb and my chest hurt a lot. I can't breath. Somebody please help me. Why my chest hurt a lot. I dropped on knees and cried my eyes out. I never knew that give up on loving someone will be this hurt. 

" ______-yah?? Are you okay ".

I lifted my head and saw Minah looked at worriedly. She squated on my level still observed me worriedly. She never saw me in this state before. I always strong and bold so no wonder she quite taken a back saw me cried my eyes out.

" What are you doing here? " I asked.

" Well... I followed you. I'am afraid Luhan Seonbae would do something bad to you. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to... but... I heard everything ".

" It's okay... at least I don't owe you any explanation since you've heard everything yourself right? " I laughed.

" Pabo~~~ Is this the right time to laugh? " Minah slapped my head hardly.

" Ah... That's hurt ".

I glanced at Minah who bite hi lower lip and sobbed quetly.

" Ya Bang Minah~~~~ ".

" This is you first time falling in love but why you have to experience this kind of pain? Our ______ must hurt a lot, right? Ottokhaji? Why are you have to suffer this kind of love? ".

" Ya Bang Minah~~~ Why are you crying? Don't you know I've tried so hard to holding back my tears? " I scolded her.

" No... You need to cry, our ______ deserve to cry a lot. Just cry, eonnie will be here to sooth you " Minah opened her arms widely ready to hug me.

I jumped onto her and hugged her tightly. I cried as much as could and drenched her shirt with my tears.

" Isn't it a little bit too much? Why I have to experience this kind of first love? How come I give up on first love for a Gay? ".

==============================================================================================================

Double update!!!! Tada~~~~
I don't feel sleepy yet so I decided to write one more chap. I think this story is going to end soon. One or two more chaps I guess. Hehehehe... Anyway, enjoy :D