II.

Playful Boy

 

 

This one-shot is also re-written, I've included a little incoming bundle of joy! Because, why not? 


Up & Down

"Babe, wake up" A rapid amount of poke nudged you slightly as you stirred awake, grabbing towards the soft duvet, you pulled the covers to cover your face and ignore the voice along with the poking, but regardless te voice continued and so did the poking.

"Babeeee" the voice whined, groaning you pushed off the cover and turned to face your boyfriend, scowling at him, you carefully faced your body towards him, "what?" you asked rudely. He smiled brightly, dressed in his best attire, "You promised we'd go shopping for little Oreo"

You sighed while mockingly rolling your eyes at your boyfriend, you reached out for your alarm clock, a gasp escaped your mouth, "Kyungsoo..." you started out, "Have you even looked at the time?" he moved closer and took a look at the time, a look of guilt and apprehension crossing his expression, he brought his hand to rub his nape, "haha" he let out a nervous laugh, "Maybe, I was a bit too excited...?"

"Tell me about it" You yawned out while turning the opposute direction and diving into your duvet again, except this time, the duvet was pulled off of your figure, you let out a screech and glared at Kyungss, who held the duvet in his left hand, "Since you're up, might as well get ready, right?" he spoke. In a flurry of emotions, tears started to slide down your cheeks as you let out little sobs, you positioned yourself in a fetus position while hugging yourself, leaving Kyungsoo to stare at your dumbfounded, he let go of the duvet and made his way to you,  gently lifting you and cradling you.

"Stop crying, you big baby" he mumbled, your hair to calm you down, he stood you up soflty and leaded you into the toilet, nurturing you and fixing your hair and making you look decdent before walking you out and picking your clothes for today.

♡  ♢  

 

Kyungsoo pulled out his smartphone and scrolled through before looking at you and letting a smile play on his lips, he spoke excitedly "I looked up these places that sells the best baby objects!", he quickly typed in the postocde of the area into the map and let his phone sit on it's holder before bringing the car to life.

"I'll get you food, why are you upset?" he said frowning, he brought out his hand to pinch your cheeks before laughing to himself and placing a smnall kiss on the top of your lip. Deciding you couldn't saty ,ad at him for too long, you laughed and patted his thigh.

 

♡  ♢  

As you stepped into the store, the humid hair off the door hit you straight away before indulging you into the cool AC of the department store, you re-arranged your slipping bag before Kyungsoo managed to slip it off of you and instead carried it away from you, he insisted to hold your hand and walk slowly like little penguins.

"Kyungsoo, I'm fine. Let me go and have a look" he shook his head while looking at the prams on display, "Kyungsoooo" you let out, he still shook his head, bored out of your guts you pouted and looked for something interesting to look at and save you from this boyfriend of yours, that refused to let you anywhere out of his line of sight.

"AHH" you gasped, snatching your hands away from his, you clutched your stomach as your legs quivered, Kyungsoo reverted his attention to you straight away, while you stealthiky tried to move away from him, he quickly grabbed your elbows trying to bring you closer to him and sit you down onto a seat, in panic he grabbed your sides, which made you squeal even more, the colour from his face seemed to drain and his moves seemed more paniced and rushed, he was looking around for help while you slowly made your way up and walked away, smirking to yourself you went and looked throughout the store, finally getting the freedom that you wanted, although you felt guilty, you had to do what you had to do.

Picking up a range of clothes from the racks, you gushed over a cute pair of mittens on diplay, you felt the fabric against your cheek and sighed to yourself in content, imagining your little Oreo wearing it you popped it into the basket straight away, you moved a bit further in the jungle of racks, when all of a sudden you felt a pair of strong hands grab you, ready to attack you formed your hands into fists, but the moment you looked up, you were greeted by the sight of an unimpressed Kyungsoo, behind him, a security guard.

Dropping your hands, you smiled meekly at him and the security guard, Kyungsoo looked at you in anger while the security guard let out a snort, "you shouldn't leave her alone, chain her to you or something" the security guard joked, to which Kyungsoo turned around and bowed to. 

"I think I'll have to do just that."


I hope you enjoyed this update! Please leave feedback, I'd be forever grateful