Chapter 2

Happy Birthday To.... My Love.... (생일 축하해 ... 내 사랑 ...)

~ Inch by inch... almost at end of the song... Baekho is getting closer and closer... ~

~ He finally ended the song with a shy smile and wishpers...~

"I love you~"

 

------------------------------------------------Suzy's POV---------------------------------------------------

*Our eyes met.... His voice is making my heartbeat in a vulnerable state... A tear suddenly escaped through my eyes... I do not know the reason... Maybe because of his soothing voice that warms the night... Or maybe because of his eyes that smiles through my overwhelm heart... I really can not tell but this new feeling is just feels so right that I can't explain...

And the wind blows.. And it becomes seemingly dark... And he comes closer.. And  closer.. Closer... And  whispers... 

"I love you~"

 

--------------------END OF POV-------------------

 

 

~ Suzy with her stunned eyes because of a sudden confession that is unexpected... They exchange a mouthful of air... As Baekho leans more...

A bashful kiss was shared. ~

 

*The next morning*

 

 

------------------------------------------------Suzy's POV---------------------------------------------------

 

*I wake up early in the morning because I am having troubles sleeping right away after what happened last night. Going to celebrate my birthday with him at the park all day! I keep myself calm and cool in this kind of situations is a hard task because of the excitement and nervousness to be with him.

As I keep myself busy preparing for my big day, a smile just can’t be removed through my expression. Leaping my way to the park thinking how my day will be such a perfect scenario or a picture perfect like in the movies thinking that I am my own lead star in my own movie.

As I arrived at the park, I see no signs of him. I take the weight off my feet at the bench where the CD player placed during that night while waiting for him. I keep on smiling with myself remembering a night that held too much joy and nervousness.

As the time travels, I decided to visit him for a change thinking maybe he overslept because he got tired from last night preparing such an event and I should visit him for a change. *

 

--------------------END OF POV-------------------

 

 

~ While Suzy’s is on her way to Baekho’s house, she notices a crowd of people gathering in a small alley. With her curiosity, she goes with no hesitations. ~

 

~ She heard some gossips from some of the Ajuhmma's at the gathering crowd at the small alley ~

 

“Such a poor boy… tsk tsk tsk… “

“Being dragged by the driver that hit him at the small alley…”

“The driver doesn’t even think bringing him at the hospital….”

“The good thing is not too late for that poor boy…”

“What will his parents will react after this…”

 

 

~ Suzy goes back to her senses that she needs to visit Baekho’s house. She was about to turn around when she saw some men making way to the ambulance pushing a bed with a man lying down. Seeing such a scene makes her heart fall into pieces. Seeing that man struggling to live with an oxygen-mask at his mouth and some bruises and injuries sill acts its part. She have a late realization after the ambulance goes, that what she saw was the man that she is suppose to meet at the park earlier. ~