Chapter 5

Happy Birthday To.... My Love.... (생일 축하해 ... 내 사랑 ...)

"Noona are you still there?"

 "Yes, I am here... do you need something?" 

"Nothing really... But I feel a little sad noona..."

 "Why?" 

"I want to see everything again noona... "

"I want to see you again smile noona..."

 "...." 

"Noona?"

A tear escaped through her eyes.  "Y-Y-Yes, Baekho-ssi?" 

"Can I touch your face?"

She tries to stop her silent sobbing as she holds his hands and places it to her face.

"Noona... Are you crying? Is everything alright?"

 "I am alright, Baekho-ssi..."  She sighs. "Don't worry... Everything would be alright..." 

 

 

She knows to herself that everything is not alright for her. The fact seeing him and asking questions about almost everything he can't see hurts her weak heart. Everything would be alright, right? The fact that he will be leaving soon for his operation and she will be left again, will it still be alright?

 

The next few days, Suzy visits him everyday. She makes time to visit him as often as she can. She even sneaks out at night and in school just to be with him. And sometimes, she brings snacks and some home-made dishes for him. She tells stories to him almost everyday just to entertain him. Baekho feels delighted for what she had done for him. He feels everyday even without his sight that she will always be there for him.

 

 

"I'll get going now, my Baekho" she rubs his hair violently.

"Aish!~ Noona!~ Don't do that!!" he fixes his hair after removing her hands from rubbing it.

"Fine... Bye!~" She gives a small peck on his cheeks and runs off through the door.

 

He stares blankly after that small peck. He can feel the redness from his face and naturally smile sheepishly. But that smile does not last long because of the thought that he can't do anything for her hit him. Tears start to form through his eyes. The uncontrollable tears start falling like they have their own minds. He sobs became louder and louder.

 

"Why can't I do anything right?!!!" he screams on the top of his lungs, not knowing someone is hearing his sobs and screams. Also crying at the other side of the door, she is still there hearing everything.

 

As time pass by, everything becomes normal for them. They have already adjusted to their new life they have now. Everything becomes a habit for them.  Baekho waits for her and then Suzy will come prepared for him.

 

 

"Noona..."

"Yes, Baekho-ssi?" she packs his belongings for him for his flight tomorrow.

"What are you doing noona? Why are you not beside me, noona?" He reaches out his hands.

She steps closer and grabs his hands and places it on his heart.

"I am always here, Baekho" she places a small peck on his lips. She giggles after seeing him blushing.

"Y-yah!! W-why do you keep doing that?"

"I like teasing you, Baekho-ssi" *chuckles*

 

He lucky grabs her arm and let her fall to his arms. She leans her head to his chest. She hears every fast beat through his chest.

 

"B-baekho-ssi..." Her eyes stuck staring to his features. He leans forward to her.

"Oppa!!!" A girl's voice interrupts their moment.

"Oppa!! Unnie!! What are you two doing?!!"

 

They came back to their senses and noticed their position is in an awkward manner. Suzy leaves from the embrace of Baekho and her face is hotter than before.

 

"E-young-ssi, what are you doing here?"

"Auntie wants to check everything before they fly tomorrow. And she asked a favor to me since my school is near by the hospital."

"Ohh..." they said in unison.

"Unnie! Is everything good now?"

"Umm.. Yes, I finished packing his things."

"Good then, I still have a date today. So I need to get going now~ Bye unnie!!~"

"Y-yah! E-E-young-ssi!!! You are still." She got interrupted by the slamming of the door.

"Let her be.. Noona.. You know.. She is quite older than us..."

"Really?! Then why she calls us like that then?!" she is still shocked from what she heard. She has been together with her for a long time and yet she just realize now that she is more older. She even uses informal language when she is with her. But the older still use formal language with her. She just sighs deeply knowing that she is being a disrespectful junior to her.

"Don't worry noona... She likes to be treated like that... She hates to be treated being a older person" He chuckles after sensing her being worried.

 

 

"Noona..."

"Would you sleep beside me tonight?"

A smile formed at her face. "Sure, my Baekho..."

 

 

They both lay down on his bed. And the raindrops suddenly appear through his windows.

 

 

"Baekho-ssi... would you sing me a song..."

 

He started singing his song. A familiar voice warms the cold night. He sang the song he knows that it is the only thing he can give to her from his condition. A song from that night when he confesses his feelings to her makes them reminisce that night.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjyLvqhStwk

 

 

She starts to sob quietly as possible for him not to hear. Luckily, he did not hear her sob and continues his song. She knows that she will miss everything about him. His face. His embrace. His voice. She feels sleepy as he finishes his song. Her head is resting above his chest. He leans forward to give a peck on her forehead.

 

"I love you noona... Goodnight~" he wraps his arms around her and gives her a warm hug for the last time. And completely fell asleep and still not letting go the embrace of her.

 

She got startled from his sudden actions. She whispered to his ears.

"I love you too..." she leans forward to kiss him on his lips. And she finally fell asleep.



The next chapter wil be my last chapter... TT^TT Thank you for my lovely subscribers for commenting and reading my story whole-heartedly!!! ^ - ^... I am going to start now my last chapter.. So you guys can read it today... Thank you very much!!! [ TT ^ TT ]   ( ^ - ^ )