Final

Happy Birthday To.... My Love.... (생일 축하해 ... 내 사랑 ...)

 

 

 

"I am back again, my love..."

 

 

An old man kneels down in front of the mausoleum. He places the beautiful flowers next to the name engraved on the burial place. The cold autumn breeze is starting to fill the melancholy atmosphere.

 

 

"Happy Birthday, my love..."

 

"I brought your favorite flowers... "

 

"Do you know that I am still missing you everyday...?"

 

"I still remember the first time we meet and...." A smirk was formed. "...the first time we kiss..."

 

 

 

He reminisces the day he confesses to her. The balloons, the petals, the candle lights and even the CD player. He recall every detail from that special day. The day where their hearts became one. The beautiful flowers and the captivating song he prepared that day. Memories from that night encumber his head.

 

 

 

That night was the last time...   

 

 

 

 

"Thank you noona... I mean my wife... I remembered that you don't want to be called noona... I'm sorry... But... do you know...?"

 

 

His smirk turns into a frown... tears are starting to fill his eyes... while saying his words...

 

 

"I am missing you like crazy..."

 

"I am missing you everyday... from morning to night..."

 

"I want to be with you"

 

"I want to be with you right now... Suzy..."

 

 

 

 

 

"Grandpa..."

 

"Don't leave me... Grandpa..."

 

"Don't go like grandma..." a little girl starts to sob. He faces to the sobbing voice. He reached out his hands and he felt plump cheeks with tears running down. He sighs deeply.

 

"Don't cry, little one... Everything is going to be alright..." he tries to give a smile to the kid. A warm petite hands touch his both lower eyelids and starts wiping of the tears that are about to fall.

 

"Grandpa... Do you really love grandma...?"

 

He gives a nod and a smile to the kid.

 

"I love her so much..."

 

"Does she loves you back, Grandpa?"

 

"I think so..." he smiled sheepishly to the kid. The kid smiles back to the older.

 

 

 

"Sulli! Bring your grandpa here. It is already getting dark and it might rain."

 

"Yes, mom!"

 

"Let us go now Grandpa..."

 

He touches the engraved name for the last time before he stands up.

 

 

 

"Thank you, Suzy... I love you..."

 

"I'll be back again with your favorite flowers."

 

The little girl holds his hand and accompanies him back to the car. 

 

 



Author's note: Yes... I finally finished my first complete short story!!! ^ - ^ Sorry for not updating exactly Suzy's birthday like I promised earlier... - _ -''' ... But to tell you the truth... I got stuck up how I will end it...

 

So if you guys are wondering about what happened to Baekho's operation... well... sorry to disappoint you guys... but the operation failed... In the end, Suzy became Baekho's eyes... TT ^ TT .... Sorry to end it that way but... It is kind of romantic in a sense of way that she became the light through Baekho's darkness... Even though he can't see no more, she is still there for him... ^ - ^ 

 

I want to say thank you to all of my SUBSCRIBERS through out the story!!! ^ _ ^ I am so grateful for always looking forward... TT ^ TT .... I am also sorry for not even trying to reply to all of your comments because I might give out what will happen next...

 

정말 감사합니다!!!

 

\(^ - ^)/