Chapter 4

Happy Birthday To.... My Love.... (생일 축하해 ... 내 사랑 ...)

------------------------------------------------Suzy's POV---------------------------------------------------

 

"Where is he? What happen? E-young-ssi answer me!!!" going crazy as I rush to his room

 

"He finally wakes up..."

 

"He did!" my eyes widened as her voice enter my head.

 

"Where is he? Where?" I was about to open the door when she stopped me.

 

"Why?" she gave me a sign to just peek at the door.

 

 

 

"Where am I?"

 

"Why it is so dark?"

 

"Can someone open the lights?"

 

"Please... Open the lights..."

 

 

 

 

 

This kind of sight is making my heart once again feel pain. Two long years have passed; I waited for him to wake up from his deep slumber. Today is my birthday again. A beautiful gift was given to me again and that was his presence. But in the same time another tragedy happened. 

 

 

 

"Is there anyone?"

 

 

 

As I walk near him even E-young-ssi is trying to stop me from entering, my heart is sinking every small steps I make. He pushes himself from his bed and starts moving his hands violently. He accidentally hit the bed table near his bed. He fell down at the cold floor of the hospital. Scanning everything with the use of his hands; struggling with all his might.

 

 

 

"Someone please! Help me!"

 

"Please turn-on the lights!"

 

"Please! I am begging you!"

 

 

 

Those words scar my heart and make me unable to move to my spot. I begin tearing up silently. I just can't take it anymore. I was about to run to cry as loud as my heart pain suddenly a cold hand grabbed my ankles.

 

 

 

"Please... " He starts to sob as he beg to me

 

"Open... the lights..." Once again my heart sinks more

 

"Please..." his tears are starting to stain the cold floor.

 

 

 

 

His head is looking upright to me. Even though his eyes are closed, I can see the pain he is experiencing now. Covering my mouth, I shared with his pain and tears. Tears keep on falling and I do not know how to stop it. My sobbing state wanted to be louder but I can not do that. Afraid that he might hear me, I covered my mouth with my two hands. His sobs became more louder and both E-young and I can not do anything. I was about to help him when someone rush inside the room. A lady in a white uniform helped him. Without saying anything, she guided him back to his bed and gave him a shot. And the next few minutes, he is back to his deep slumber.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------End of Point-of -View--------------------------------------------