Chapter 1

Happy Birthday To.... My Love.... (생일 축하해 ... 내 사랑 ...)

*Present*

----------------------Suzy's Point of View----------------------

"Happy Birthday our dear Suzy!!!" all my family and friends shouted and cheered with unity.

 

*I smiled sincerely to them because of a wonderful surprise they gave me!*

 

"Thank you, you guys!!!!"

*I just can't find some words to say because of my excitement.*

 

"Today is your 18th Birthday!!!! So this will be the most special and most memorable birthday party you will have!!!!!"

*IU said with a proud confidence can be heard at her tune and can be seen at face.*

 

"This is such a well-prepared surprise birthday party..."

*I said it with a small laughter but this is not the first surprise event that is memorable and special I had.*

 

-------------------------------------------End of Point-of-View--------------------------------------------

 

*Two Years Ago*

------------------------------Baekho's Point-of-View-------------------------

"Where are we going?"

*Noona said with her eyes covered with a blindfold....*

 

"Shhh.... Just wait a little Noona.... We are almost there..."

*I said while guiding her to the park.*

 

*It is her birthday today and I want to confess to her what I truly feel about her. Even though she is older than me, I can't help falling in love to her. She is my very special first love.*

 

-------------------------------------------End of Point-of-View--------------------------------------------

 

* They arrived at the park. *

 

----------------------Suzy's Point of View----------------------

 "Here we are..." *He playfully whispers to my ear and he slowly removes the blindfold at my eyes.

 

*I noticed a park at night is filled with colorful balloons, some candlelight & white rose petals on the ground and a small CD player at the bench. After seeing such a romantic scene, my body stiffens while my heartbeat fastens. I don't know what to do.*

------------------------------------------End of Point-of-View--------------------------------------------

 

 

~ Baekho walks to the CD player. He digs up a bundle of some beautiful flowers inside his bag. He pressed the play button and a sweet melody completes the romance in the air. ~

 

------------------------------Baekho's Point-of-View-------------------------

*I started to sing my song with the help of the melody coming out from the CD player. Our eyes are locked with each other while I was holding the bundle of beautiful flowers at my hands. I was trying to calm down myself because of the nervousness is killing me inside but I want to continue this without backing out and besides it is too late. I already started it. And I will finish this without any regrets.

*Her innocent eyes is such a wonderful sight. A tear escapes through one of those beautiful eyes. *

------------------------------------------End of Point-of-View--------------------------------------------

 

~The wind starts to blow causing the balloons to fly away, the candlelights die and the scattered white rose petals flew with the pattern of the wind. ~

~ At the of Baekho's song, the melody stopped. His voice is the only thing you can hear at that exact moment... making Suzy's heartbeat cause a thrill. ~

~ Inch by inch... almost at end of the song... Baekho is getting closer and closer... ~

~ He finally ended the song with a shy smile and wishpers...~

"I love you"