ѕυнσ

❝ ωнαт ιѕ ℓσvє ❞ | єχσ ∂яαввℓє ¢σℓℓє¢тιση
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: ѕυнσ | αυяσяσ

Plot: Jealousy takes over Suho upon seeing red roses that were given to Aurora

αυяσяσ

"What's that?" I raised my head and saw Suho staring at my bouquet of roses. I shrugged nonchalantly from my seat on the sofa, replying, "Just roses from the audience."

Suho raised an eyebrow at me, repeating, "Just roses? They're red. Red roses." Suho informed me, his voice steely. He continued staring at the roses, his jaw stiff and angular with his fists clenched tightly. Interesting... I mused with amusement as I stared at Suho. Something's wrong with Suho.

"Yes, they're just red roses." I proclaimed clearly, a smile on my face. I'm really curious on Suho's reason for being weird. "Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked Suho.

"Nope. I was just wondering which man was so clueless to sent you flowers." Suho deftly answered, his tone casual, making him seem like he didn't care at all.

"If you really must know, that clueless man was just one of the audience who had watched my solo performance earlier today." I informed Suho, my tone flippant. Suho hadn't been able to watch my performance due to work.

"Oh." Suho simply stated, having a sudden f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter