Shocked

[HAITUS] I'm a Different in a School of Supernatural Creatures?!?!!

another chapter  ...weekends rock! even though i have homework....anyways ENJOY! b^_^d


JR's P.O.V. 

I heard a beeping sound and quickly figured out it came from the handcuffs which were now unlocked. But apparently not as fast as Eun-Kyung who slid her hand out of the cuff and ran to class. 

"Hey hyung!" Ren bounced up to me swinging both her arms as Baekho followed him. 

"What's wrong?" Aron looked at  me tilting his head. Gee, must be useful to be blessed with sensing people's emotions. 

"Later hyung," I whispered quietly knowing he could hear it. He was one I told everything to. 

"Let's go to class now." Minhyun started heading off and we all followed to see Eun-Kyung sitting in the backrow where we usually sat with earbuds and her feet up against the desk. She had two pencils and was drumming out a song on the desk. 

"You're in our seats." Baekho slammed a hand down on the desk. 

"And you are in my way." retorted Eun-Kyung who went back to looking out the window. 

The rest of the class started to file in all the girls screaming as they saw us surronding her. 

"Yah!" she suddenly yelled. "Why can't you just shut up?" 

"What did you just say ?" One of the girls came over. "Don't hang out with her--just sit with us today oppas!" 

"Haha. You probably had a pretty nice time in you dorm didn't you?" Eun-Kyung had the creepiest pokerface on. She was smiling yet her face looked expressionless and her tone was incrdibly sweet. "But you still call them your oppas? Interesting..."

"What are you talking about? I was in his dorm!" The girl said looking flustered. 

"Tsk. tsk. You just admitted it." Eun-Kyung smirked as she went back to drumming on the desk. "Your welcome asses." 

And we just stood there shocked. And then we sat there shocked. And we went to all of our class as Eun-Kyung insulted girl after girl--shocked.