Sweet Freedom!

[HAITUS] I'm a Different in a School of Supernatural Creatures?!?!!

yeah im back again! still got hw to do...need flashcards! need flashcards! buy flashcards! tht is whts going thru my head right now. anyways here's the story! i know this was a short intro to this chapter! also if anyones reading this...COMMENT WITH HOW TO PUT A POLL IN YOUR STORY! PLEASE HELP ME! other than tht...DIFRUTEN! (enjoy--im practicing my espanol) v^_^v


Eun-Kyung's P.O.V. (italics are JR's thoughts)

"I'm glad too you know." I muttered automatically when I heard his thoughts. 

"What did you just say?" JR looked into my eyes. Oh crap...I hate when I do that. 

"Nuthin." I replied not wanting him to know that I could hear all his thoughts without trying. 

I heard a small sigh as he sat down with him. Ugh, she's so annoying and bratty. Isn't someone rude?

"No I'm not." I defended myself quietly. Damn...did I just reply to another one of his thoughts? Why is this happening? Ah! Someone help me!

He sighed again as I realized he heard me again. Aish, don't be a pabo. Stop responding to his thoughts!

"No I'm not going insane!" I hissed as a reply his...dang it! Thought. Ugh...his evil thoughts....stop thinking so much JR! 

She's so weird. Why is she so weird? 

"I'm not." I muttered as I shoved food into my mouth. 

"Okay. That's it. You and I are having a talk." JR pulled me up out of my seat and dragged me into the hallway. "Why are you doing that?" 

"What?" I kept my pokerface which I had long mastered on and stared back into his eyes. 

"Answering to my thoughts." He had a pokerface on too. 

"I don't know what you were talking about." I answered back at him. 

"Fine." He crossed his arms. "This isn't over." 

I turned away from him with no avail because he was handcuffed to me. The bell rang for class and I started running towards the first class I had forcing JR to come with me. The handcuff made a beeping sound and unlocked. I slid my hand out of it and ran into the class. i saw the backrow empty AND it was by the windows. I had never needed to pay attention in class and figured out whatever I needed to learn when I looked over the homework. All my teachers hadn't cared when I didn't do my homework or pay attention in class because I always aced all the exams. The one tought that ran through my head at the moment... SWEET FREEDOM!

 


super short chapter...yeah i kno. anyways already working on the next one so it might be up soon!