Visit

New hurt-free memories

As usual, Yonghwa is in the hospital taking care of Seohyun. Suddenly he heard the door open. Yonghwa turned around and saw that it was Yuri. The sight made his blood boil. Out of all the people why did it have to be her?

"Hi Oppa!" Yuri said smiling.

"What are you doing here?" he said with his jaw clenched. If she wasn't a girl, he would've hit her along time ago.

"Visiting my BEST FRIEND." upon hearing this, Yonghwa couldn't control himself.  

"Best friend? Come on stop pretending. We all know who you are now!" he said fufuriously.

"Fine, I'm here to get you back Oppa." Her voice changed from jolly to mature and bossy.

Get me back? I was never yours. That's the truth! Why can't you just accept that?" Yonghwa was really getting annoyed. 

"No! I want you! You are mine! MINE!" Yuri is now her usual self. Diva, y, and so damn annoying.

"I'm not yours Yuri." Yonghwa looks like he's gonna explode any minute. He remembered his wrong decisions. He regretted everything. He thought he was protecting Seohyun but she jus got hurt even more.

flashback

*6 months before the present.*

Yonghwa was alone at home. Seohyun went to the market to buy some of her favourite fruits. Hehe heard someone knock on the door. He stood up and walked to the door to open it. While walking he said to himself 'it's probably Yuri again. She always visit! Aish!'

"Annyeong Oppa!" Yonghwa smiled and let her in.

"Hi. Seohyun is not here yet. She'll be Iin a minute. She went to to the market earlier." Yonghwa explained.

"it's okay Oppa. I'm here to talk to you." she said with a little change of her voice.

"what is it?" Yonghwa asked.

"Oppa I like you. I loved you since I first saw you. 2 months ago." she said seductively. Luckily Yonghwa wasn't affected by it. 

" What? Is this a joke? Did Seohyun told you to do this? If its not, then, why are betraying your best friend?" yonghwa was shocked by what Yuri said and was thinking of many questions. 

" I don't care! I want you! I'll do everything! If I don't get you, nobody can! I'll hurt Seohyun if i have to."

"Don't even lay a finger on her!" Yonghwa didn't want to imagine what Yuri said.

"I won't. But be with me. Or I will hurt Seohyun." Yuri threatened.

"what?! I cantbreak u with her!" yonghwa is willing to do anything but, leaving Seohyun. 

"Who says you have to?" Yuri said smirking.

Yonghwa decided to follow Yuri. If this means Seohyun being safe, he will do anything. Including being with her and being with Yuri at the same time becaus that's what Yuri said.

end of flashback 

The thought infiruated Yonghwa. He was so stupid for making that decision. 

"Yuri, get out." he said monotonously.

"No Oppa! Not unless you come with me!" Yuri argued.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Yonghwa couldn't hold his temper no more.

"o-okay." yuri said picking up her bag that fell on the floor.

"Oppa, I'll see yo-" she didn't even finish when yonghwa shouted at her.

" GET OUT OR I WILL KILL YOU!" Yonghwa's face was red of anger.

"y-yes." Yuri stuttered.

"I never want to see you again." This was the last thing heard before she left.

 

When the door was completely closed, yonghwa came back to Seohyun's bed and kissed her hand. Slowly, Seohyun's index finger twitched. Yonghwa was shocked.

"Seohyun! Are you awake? I'll call the doctor." yonghwa rushed outside to call the doctor. Would  Seohyun really wake up form her deep sleep?