Accident

New hurt-free memories

 

Its been 3 weeks since the accident. Seohyun haven't woken up from comma yet. I went to her bed a held her hand to my cheeks. I miss her so much. If i could just go back in time and undo what i did..
 
Flashback
 
"I loved you! Not anymore. You hurt me so much! I'm leaving. Dont try to stop me. Just let me be happy again please." she was really going to leave me now.
 
"i'm sorry seohyun! Just give me a second chance please!" i dont want her to go. She is everything to me and now, she's running away. I need her back.
 
I saw a truck running on a speedy pace then, i realize it's going to hit seohyun.
 
"Seohyun look out!" i shouted while running to her hoping to save her. I want her to live. I'd rather die than to see her hurt. When i was about to reach out to her, the truck hit her sending her to atleast 10 meters away. The truck just went straight not caring about the person it hit. I saw blood everywhere. No! This is not real. This is not happening. I'm not loosing her. I ran as fast as i could to her pale body. As i saw her, i felt my heart clench. I can't bare seeing her like this.
 
"Seohyun? Seohyun! Please wake up! Please, please.." I lightly tap her cheek while calling an ambulance. She opened her eyes a bit and looked at me.
 
"Please live. I will make everything up to you. I will do everything for you. Please live please... I love you! Dont leave me!" i begged her to stay. She can't leave me. I need her. I love her.
 
"You finally said it. I was waiting for that all m-ehem life." she coughed blood. I held her securely to my arms.
 
"Just wait a little bit. The ambulance will be here any second."