A Short Meeting

Don't call him Oppa!

 

~~~~*~~~~

With a last grunt you were able to push the unconscious guy up the stairs and down the hall of your apartment. The cart squeaked lightly as you stopped to unlock and open your door and groaned loudly as you pulled it inside.

You dropped down to your knees in exhaustion and breathed out heavily.

“Let me fix you up.”

Slowly dragging him from the cart to your long sofa with as much care as possible you bit your lip in concentration.

It took you a few moments to calm yourself down enough to lift the young man’s shirt to get access to his wounds. It took a lot longer for your blush to settle down as your eyes kept leaving his wounds to stare at his well-built torso.

You were dabbing his worst wound with alcohol when he surprised you.

“Aisshhh…” He hissed lowly and his stomach contracted in pain.

“Ah!” You screamed out and flew away from him, your back sharply colliding with your coffee table.

His dark and pain clouded eyes opened and sluggishly surveyed his surroundings. They connected with yours but they continued their journey around the room before slowly sliding shut.

“Hey…” You called out softly. “Are you still conscious?” You inched slowly towards him only to see his chest go up and down slowly, rhythmically. Meaning he had fallen asleep.

“Well that’s better than before….I guess.” You say and continue on his last wound.

 

~~~**End Chapter Three**~~~~

Thank you to my dear subscribers~ Please remember to review/comment!