Shattered P4

Shattered.

tumblr_m8k1ejdt4p1rs97fco1_500.gifShattered P4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________ ONE WEEKAFTER.____________________________

 

Jaejoong awoke to the sound of running water, seeing the silouette of Jessica. He smirked, sneaking into the bathroom, he undressed himself and jumped into the shower with her. Jessica felt hands slide around her waist she looked over her shoulder in disbelief. Jaejoong pressed his lips against her cheek, then her neck, and her shoulder. "Hello." He said smiling into this daze. Jessica's face became a flushed shade of pink, and she slyly looked across her shoulder. "Y-You aren't recording?" Jaejoong smirked, grabbing the body wash and pouring it down her body. "Nope." he said simply, rubbing the gel in, across her chest and lower.  He then pressed his crotch up against her , rubbing it lightly.  "Mmm~ You keep teasing me.."  He breathed onto her neck coyly.

 Jessica turned around to protest but Jaejoong pushed her forward further underneath the water clashing his lips onto hers for a heated  kiss while pinning her hands onto the shower wall.  Her lips clashing with his, attempting to speak but his dominating tongue quickly took that chance away. "Ahnn.."  

She unwillingly moaned into his mouth. He removed one hand now pinning both her hands with his right hand, the other sliding down her side and around her lower back onto her clutching it into his hand to push her petite body onto his muscular body. Jessica hadn't stopped protesting even though her body wanted otherwise.

He turned her around still clutching onto her he bent her over, and without warning slid into her from behind. Jaejoong broke the kiss, and slid his other hand overtop to stop her from whimpering cause of his largeness.  Jessica whimpered into his palm and her fingers dug into his hand that covered . "Aggh.."

Jaejoong groaned lowly feeling her walls tighten around him. " Sica.." He bit his lip, starting to into her slowly. He let go of , and placed both hands around her lower waist his hands squezing her perky s. Jessica felt the pain quickly turn into pleasure. Her whimpers turned into repeated moans. "A-Ah.. f-~"

The sound of skin hitting skin filled the washroom, pounding into her with a fast pace. His eyes rolled back with pleasure. Jessica looked over her shoulder, and leaned in sharing another heated kiss that melted their tongues together in this fight for dominace. His eyes slowly became hooded with lust.

tumblr_m5sc03N31l1rs97fco1_500.gif

_________________________NEXT MORNING__________________________________________________________

 

Jaejoong hadn't slept all night feeling restless with his never ending thoughts, but never tired. He looked down at his fiance. ".. Sica.." He traced her thin lips with his thumb. "You know.. that I love you, right.. ?" He couldn't stop the clinching feeling around his heart. He knew he had hurt her but he had habits, addictions, and problems. Jessica grumbled and to her side still being . She was smiling while fast sleep, no one could wake up Jessica even if they had tried too. He slid out off bed swinging his legs off the bed, while pulling his shirt over his bare chest already in boxers he got up, and walked towards the kitchen thats when her phone went off.

"Chuuu~ have a message Chuuu~ have a message~~"

His eyesbrow raised and he walked towards her cellphone, clicking on the received text. His lip curled seeing Donghae's name above the text.  [[ Babo yah~ did you forget about our planned day! T~T ]] He sent an attached Selca of him pouting cutely."Bwohya.." He looked over his shoulder, and looked over at her scoffing irritated with her interacting with any boys, especially Donghae her ex boyfriend. He smirked to himself and clicked random buttons on her iphone somehow starting a new text. "Minahae~ Oppa.. going shopping with my FIANCE." He snickered into his palm, and jumped when suddenly getting a text from Goo Hara. "Unnie.. why are you calling me Oppa.." He sighed loudly "Bwoh.. Bwohya.." He rubbed his neck awkwardly and placed the phone onto the counter stepping back from it as if he hadn't done anything. "Stupid iphones.." He walked away from the living room, and continued to curse the phone grumbling lowly.         

 

  • Sorry that it's short~ I may add more ships in this with Krystal or Taeyeon. ~
  • Any ideas? Why not comment below and let Miruu know~ *n*
  • Alright Miruuchu out.
  • The next chapters will really shape the final ship in the end.