Shattered P3

Shattered.

Shattered P3

 tumblr_ly4glsctGh1qdtptro3_250.giftumblr_ly4glsctGh1qdtptro1_250.giftumblr_ly4glsctGh1qdtptro5_250.giftumblr_ly4glsctGh1qdtptro7_250.gif

_______________________________________THE NEXT DAY__________________________________________

Lee Donghae seemed much too energetic for someone who's done around five commercials in one day but once the commercial crew made there applaud and the production crew concluded the filming for the HM 322 Glasses CF.  Donghae patted each and every Sunbae, or Senior passing by on the shoulder being very carefree while not having a care about proper physical manners or informal and formal speech.  He grinned wildly when walking through the hallways of KBC because today Girls Generation had three schedules planned for the day. He shifted poking his head into the Waiting room. His brown eyes almost immediatley found Jessica gazing at her reflection in the mirror. 

Donghae's Memory.

[[ "Sicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.." He called out warmly. ]]

"I think I'm going blind.." He placed his hand overtop his chest refering to her bare face.

"Bwohyaaa.." She screeched out and threw one of the make up brushes cutely.

"Mianhae.." He flashed his most puppiest look.

"Mianhaee my dear brush..~" He picked the brush off sharing an embrace with it.

[[ Jessica kept her straight face before laughing dorkishly at Donghae. ]]

He gazed at her every feature wanting so painfully to remember every detail that belonged to Jessica. He slowly moved closer towards her with each slow step forward. She was so beautiful those thin red lips, and that arrogant look she carried around. He couldn't even see the warmth in Jessica anymore almost like the ice princess had really became ice. He gazed at Jessica, and his heart clinched at the thought of her being hurt by Jaejoong. He grew with more and more remorse over the years for letting her go and allowing her to fall into the demanding arms of that monster Jaejoong. Donghae snapped out of the memory hearing Jessica's warm nasally tone and suddenly felt an ache in his heart. 

 "Are you coming to my wedding.." She spoke in her warming tone when awaring her past lover. 

"..When is it.." He stayed silent hiding his shocked expression before muttering lowly.

"Two weeks.."  She flashed this faint smile that almost seemed apologetic.

"Aniya.. because you aren't getting married.." He spoke seriously but also gentle.

Jessica didn't say anything while her expression stayed the same.

 "You look prettier without any make-up." He dropped the serious tone grinning wildly. 

He patted her softly on her head before leaving the room. His hands stayed clinched, and his blood pressure raised. He wouldn't let Jessica marry into that kind of relationship or live with that kind of pain. He'd accept her loving someone else but not him. Anyone but that man. Jessica smiled slightly but for Jessica it wasn't like that it was nobody but that man. She turned her attention to the mirror and started to fix any flaw she could pick out all though she hadn't had any visual flaws her only flaw was being granted with too much love for one person, and many other flaws came from the inside.. Jessica looked down at her thin wrist and noticed that the foundation hadn't covered her recent cuts. She instantly covered it looking around to make sure she was alone she grabbed the foundation and applied layer after layer never feeling it as enough.    

"You're on Jessica Jung.." The producer warned her beforing leaving the room.

Jessica flinched at the sudden voice quickly pulling her bracelets overtop her wrist. No one would know about her growing depression. No one would take away her soon to be husband, and no one would tear the broken Jessica further apart then she was. She got up from her chair and straightened out her dress before walking onto the set of Strong Heart.

tumblr_m52z374Z9X1qea4ppo1_500.gif