Shattered P2

Shattered.

Shattered P2

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong turned to his back and pinned the older lady against the wall while dominating with his tongue. 
Her hands just went to his head playing with his hair, his hands went to her thin waist while the other hand was taking the zipper of her dress down. He slightly pulled back to breath with his forehead touching her's. "Why did you stop..She lustfully whispered with her tiny model arms still locked around his neck. "This is boring..." He sighed, pushing the girl he had met yestarday off of him,
while grabbing his keys and jacket before leaving the five star Hotel. 
 
Jessica let her eye's open as she slowly woke up from the sun light stabbing into her eyes. 
Just realizing that she was not in a place that was familiar to her. Jessica's restless eyes adverted to the piece of paper resting on the night table. She leaned over to pick it up, Jessica opened the folded piece of paper and read the title that was labeled on the top. 
 
 
" My Love. "
 
Mianhae.. I'm no longer able to leave you in that house by yourself..
I finally had to step in, Noona .. if you were going to be with him
you should of atleast been happy together..
 I didn't know where to bring you or if I should of stayed I didn't
want to hurt that high-pride of yours.. so I brought you to your second home. 
 
Mrs Jung walked into the room, Jessica immediatly straighting herself up.
She arouse from the bed being greeted by her cold hand across her face. 
"Why is another man bringing you home?" Mrs Jung questioned.
Jessica placed her hand over top her reddened cheek, she needed her mother more than ever.
"Are you trying to start an affair.. do you want to disapoint your mother that much!?"
Her mother cleared without giving Jessica any chance to speak she spoke again.
" Well, no matter what you will marry him and secondly the resevations for you wedding is complete."
Mrs Jung, explained or rather stated to the frail looking girl that stood infront of her.
" Omma.. " Jessica protested stepping forward.
" Don't disapoint me anymore.. " said Mrs Jung.
Jessica looked hopeless wanting too speak, but silent as ever.
 
 
That's when the door opened, and Jaejoong walked into the living room. 
"Annyeong, Omeni." Jaejoong who bowed 90 degree's spoke politely to his mother in law.
" If you don't mind I'd like to have some alone time with my fiance."  
He spoke once more Mrs. Jung nodded warmly hugging him, and then walking past them to leave the two alone.
It was obvious that the step-mother wasn't cold to Jaejoong, but completely hatefull towards her step daughter Jessica.
As soon as her mother left Jessica turned around, refusing to look Jaejoong in his eyes though she clearly could see his reflection in the window. "Stop this." Jaejoong said as he grabbed Jessica's arm and dragged her out the house. 
 
 
tumblr_lgz14zZwBb1qc54rgo1_400.gif
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Let go.. What are you doing?!" Jessica struggled saying as she tried freeing herself from his strong grasp.
"Shikiru .." He opened the front passenger seat, and threw Jessica in as he closed the door and went to the drivers seat
and immediately drove off. Jaejoong hit on the car brakes hard as they stopped in the middle of the road.
Her voice fell silent and she rested her head onto the window, Jaejoong's mouth opened but Jessica spoke before him.
"I tried to change you, I tried.. so hard to change you." Her voice crumbled, but somehow stayed clear.
"I tried so hard that I've changed myself." She gulped placing her hand over her chest.
Jaejoong kept his gaze onto the road, as cars continued to honk at the non-moving black sports car. 
 
"Lets break off this engagment."
She sternly spoke putting up the biggest front she could have ever pulled off.
"Bwoh.. Bwohya.." He suddenly turned to look at her as his heart throbbed with frustrations.
"You.. Jessica Jung, want to leave me?" He scoffed his expression becoming blunt.
"Aniya.. you aren't allowed too." He pulled the car into reverse lifting his foot over the break handles.
"You aren't allowed.. " He gulped at the thought of her leaving him, and thats when he threatened her the way he knew best.
"I'll force this car into that ditch." He warned completely serious with this bitter toned voice.
"Stop.. stop playing games with me.." She suddenly felt complete worry, each and every time
Jessica tried to leave him he'd attempt to hurt himself, he knew the thing that'd hurt her the most would be him hurt.
He pressed his foot onto the gear, and started the car. Jessica plunged herself forward holding onto him.
"A-Arraso.. I u-understand.." She held onto him tightly, another day had been thrown away.
 
"Jessica Jung, every inch of you is mine."
Jaejoong smirked sheepishly, leaving this thought wander into his brain.
He let his fingers trail down her arms before interwhineing his fingers with hers.
He controlled their relationship he permantly owned her heart and nothing else would ever matter to him not even if he'd hurt her.
 
Another man parked further away from the couple, glared from behind the tinted window.
As his eyes narrowed at the sight. He couldn't stand that ing, .
He wanted Jessica to be happy, wanting Jaejoong to go off and die, or some along those lines.
"Sica-ssi~" He bit onto his lower lip, and grinned perfectly. 
 
"Mianhae Hyung-nim..."
[[ "But.. I think I'll be taking Jessica back."  ]]
_________________________________________________________________________