Shatter P1.

Shattered.

Shatter P1

MWNiNzM2ZDcwZWMzZg==.gif

Jessica glared at the ticking clock that hung above the door. Her perfect brown curls flowed over her shoulders. She layed across the king-sized bed her elbows holding her up, dressed in a black fine-silk dress that made her seem ier than ever. Her expression continued to drop with every minute before it reached. (2:00 AM) She slowly arouse from the bed, swinging her exposed legs onto the side of the bed she let them hang off the bed. Her arm reached out grabbing at the bottle of liquor, she tilted the bottle and let the liquid fill , continueing to gulp it down. Her face scrunched up as she felt the numbing sensation burning through her body. (2:32 AM) She rolled onto her belly, gazing at the wooden floor, she let the empty glass bottle drop onto the floor, shattering to pieces of nothing. Her tears slowly ran down her porcelain cheeks, as she got off the bed in a daze. She stepped over the glass feeling it pierce her small feet she left a blood trail of foot steps when walking towards the kitchen, she stopped and picked the phone up quickly dialing Jaejoong's number.

 

"Where are you." Her voice seemed irritated, though her lips had started to tremble.

"can't talk right now sica." Jaejoong whispered bluntly into the phone.

"Oppaa~ I'm like you wanted~" Another Semi-toned girly voice spoke from the other-side of the line.

"Where are y-" Jessica was greeted by the familiar voice mail. (Please call again.) 

 

tumblr_lys3wxx6131r8rnk0o2_250.gif

MWNiNzM2ZDcwZWMzZg==.gif
 
' W-Where are you.. '

She turned towards the large window that exposed the city of Seoul to the fullest, she noticed her reflection a reflection she no longer could regognize. Jaejoong had took everything, every bit of love, energy, and personality she had ever had. It all hurt so much, but she could never walk away from the cruel fate they both shared. She was madly in love with him. He was addicted to the fame, and the lust that came with his multiple love strings with well known celebrities. She reached out to the window wondering if their relationship had began to shatter like the glass that was left across the floor tainted with this crimson shade never really having a chance to be clear. 

Her vision was blurring, as the alcohol started to set, the numb feeling had taken over the pain of her feet, and momentarily her heart. She slightly swayed, and made way to the bed taking some time to get under the covers. The blood tainted the soft white sheets, matching with the rose petals that swept across the room. Her body slowly curled up from under the covers while her hands roamed around her own waist she shut her eyes and imagined Jaejoong holding her like he might have if he was here one faint smile crept onto Jessica's face. She muttered something only audible to her ears while gulping unable to feel anything but hurt,  alcohol could no longer help her. 

"Happy 6th Anniversary."

 
 Hello, guys Miruuchu here~ 

 ksoooo.. I'm curious on if you guys want me to continue this,

&& I'm thinking of adding another Sica ship here,

send me some ships you'd like to see interfer or maybe save Jessica. 

or if Jaesica should continue~~~ ?

MWNiNzM2ZDcwZWMzZg==.gif

MWNiNzM2ZDcwZWMzZg==.gif