continues of the chapter one~

Stolen moments

She headed towards her office.
she took slight steps towards the marketing department.
Dara was shocked when she saw a white big posters hanging in the air. this was written in the poster:
"CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT, MISS DARA PARK."

THen everybody gave her around of applause together with the different colors of ballons and shapes.
"Good morning, Ma'am. Congratulations," Almost everyone in the office greeted her. Looks like everyone was just  waiting for her  to arrived.
Dara bowed to all of them before speaking " Thanks. Thanks everyone. I didn't expect this. I thought I was the first one to arrived in here." She smiled.
Everyone laughed and kids around saying " Its just today, Ma'am. It wont take long you'll always be the first one to get in here," Said to one of the employee who she doesn't know yet.
After the gathering everyone got back to their respectives works.
"Again, Thank You everyone. I'm looking forward to working with you all," Dara said sincerely and called Ms.Lee.
Ms.LEE was the old secretary of Mr.Yang which is her new secretary now.
She went to her office followed by Ms.Lee " Is there something you want to change, Ma'am?" Mrs.Lee ask her when they arrived.
SHe looks at everything inside. "Thank you, Ms.Lee. I love everything here. And I don't have any intentions in changing the room that is already beautiful in the firs place." dara smiled at her.
"Thank you, Ma'am," Ms. Lee's face lit up when she said it.

Dara took a sit after looking at the blinds that is covering the windows of her new office. She can see everything in seoul from the views of her office. She keep turning around her new swivel chair. " I know it's too early, but I would like to know my appointment if there is any, Ms. Lee."
"There is, Ma'am. People from the building3 would like to know the marketing plans for this second quarter," Ms. Lee Told her.
Dara suddenly sits up straight.
"Don't worry, Ma'am. Mr. Yang already draft the proposal and only your approval is waiting. It was supposed to be last week. But It was posponed at the last minute. I'll give you the folders," Ms. Lee said when she saw the worry in her new Boss's face.
Relieved and she nodded. "Yes, please. So i can read it first."
Ms.Lee walks out the room and when she come back, she already brought the white folder. She gave it to dara. "Here, Ma'am."
"Thank you. Could you make me a cup of coffee, please?"
"Sure, Ma'am.."
Dara timidly nods. " That's all, Ms.Lee. Thank you again."
When her secretary is ready to leave, She suddenly stop and looks at dara. "Ms. Lee," She called again. "Miss dara is fine.."
You can see the smiles of the woman who is abit older than her in a year. " Thank you, Miss Dara." She turns around and open the door of the office.

 

 

Dara's hold the folder tightly while she's inside the elevator or building 3 where is all the top executives of Kwon realty is.
It is made of lawyers,heir and the archetic.
Even though she's nervous, She confidently went out of the elevator heading to the conference room.
"I'm 30minutes early," She whispered in herself.
It's been 3month since she last set foot in building 3, but she stills remember where she's heading to.
Dara took a deep breath when she's finally infront of the conference room. She confidentaly pushes the thick glass door.
But then she gasped.
almost all the sit is taken by people sorrounding the long round table.
Dara Smiled at all of them and bowed as a sign of respect. Dara confidently strides toward the vacant sit reserved for her.
Her heart is beating loudly inside her but she tried to stay calm by reading the files.
Dara suddenly look up when someone came and sat at the vacant chair beside her.
She froze because of the scent that passed through her nostrils---It smelled too familiar.
Slowly, She turned her gazed. She suddenly holds her breath when she saw the guy beside her who isnt that much far from her.
 

Jiyong...

Then he also looks at her. Their eyes met and she also saw how his brows and face crease. But it was just a mere moment and both of them look away, avoiding eachothers gazes.

 

The projector lit for the presentation of planning division. The graphic that came out was fast and colorful.
Dara  only stared while it was explain by the standing engineer, using terms she was familiar with.
The people inside the conference room only nods and almost all the people in the room older. but you can never deny their brilliance of mind and character.
after a minute the graphic change. "Marketing Plan" That was written in the graphic.
Dara Stood and in her peripheral view she can see everyone is staring at her.
She already knows what they're thinking about her---That she's too young to be in a managerial position.

But then, the words of Mr. Yang echoed at the back of her mind. " You've been working so hard. You deserve it, Miss Park," This was last said before he went to canada.

"Good Morning..." She started. In just a second the projector lit up and their department's presentation appeared in screen.
Dara confidently started the presentation of  marketing plan and strategies that they'd prepared for the company.
After the presentation the executive gave her around of applause means they'd like her presentation.
She breathe freely and smiled at her bosses who is glad at her presentation.
She notice only one person who didn't gave her around of applause and isn't happy about her report.
That one person is Mr. Kwon Jiyong, the grandson of the owner of the kwon realty.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys!
if its long and boring ;3
I'll do better next update 8D
Thanks for all the subscriber and comments and tell me whats wrong soo i can change it 8D
And @sandaragon thanks for the comments~
My keysboards T isnt working well :3