Chapter one~

Stolen moments

"Is something wrong, mom?" She said with a happy tone while looking at herself in a human-size mirror. " I got promoted as marketing manager of Kwon Corporation Realty. New office. same stuff. But it needed a new Dara to go work today."
Dara glanced at her wristwatch then just took a slight glance at the mirror before completely facing her mother.
Her mom sigh in defeat before speaking " I'm glad to see you like that, dara...even though you already change everything" Her mom look at her from head to toe. " But...."
"Mom..." She cut her before she spoke more. " I just dyed my black hair then had a haircut. and my skirt is above the knee only."
she brush her black skirts a little. " Is it beautiful, mom? Instead of the usual flats, I wore High-heels. Then i got a facial. That's all"
Her mom took another big sigh before speaking. " isn't it too much, Dara. It doesn't look like you anymore. Your beautiful," her mom comented.
She smiled before taking her bag. " Thanks, Mom. I just got this traits to you mom, But this is really what i wanted to happened in my life, A change...."
"Are you really happy with the change? Or did you do this to spite someone?"
She stared at her own reflection and asked the same question in her mind. But she have one answer in her mind.
She wanted it that way. She wanted her new look : Gorgeous, seductive, alluring. that was the description given to her by the parlorist who she paid for one hour. Vice versa with the facial and skin centre who took care with her skin and face.
"Times changes, Mom..." she said it with a happy tone and wink at her mother.
" I know... I know that. But i hope you're happy, Dara."
" I' am. I'm Happy, Mom."
"take care while driving neh. and you havent eaten breakfast yet," her mom added when dara already kissed her cheek and said her goodbyes.
" I'm on a diet," Dara said while heading to the garage.
"your already y, Dara. You don't need to go diet," Her mom said scolding her on the way.
"I'm just kidding. I'll just eat in the office." Dara closed the door or her red Bentley. " BYe..."
Dara look a the side mirror and still saw her mom looking at her fading car.
She smiled----- A bittersweet smile.

[[ This is Dara's Cara]]

 

 

Dara speed off the long highway of seoul and in a minute and she arrived at the 3 gates of the 3connected company.
The 3connected company has the same design. A new architectural innovation--- The Kwon Realty.
She haven't even arrived at the front gate and it was already slowy opening for her. Dara parked her car slowly at the reserve parking lot for he employees of the company.
Dara finally went down to her car, and headed directly inside.
She smiled at everyone who greeted her. The surprised look in their eyes made her smile. The others even took glanced at her for many times.
She head straight to the elevator and join the people inside who also took the lift going to the highest building.
"Third floor.." Dara told the elevator operator who sat at far corner.
When she arrived at the third floor, she took a very big heavy sigh.
"CONGRATULATIONS, DARA. YOU DESERVE IT. GOOD LUCK" THAT was the last word Mr. Yang said to her before leaving the manager position to her.
Dara headed towards her office. Dara took slight steps towards her office.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys!!
Its a shor chapter but i promised i'll update fast 8D
sooo comment of what you think and subscribe huhu~ Thanks everybody 8D
and ohh my 2nd fanfic which is always and forever, i want to thank my 7 subscribers 8D
linlin_10, Hannah0805 , sandaragon, nessadin0, inakuyon, milliondollarbaby21 and kei_daragon <3
Thanks you soo much!!