FLASHBACK!! (dedicated to sandaragon)

Stolen moments

A FEW MONTHS AGO....

"May I have this dance?"
A baritone voice awoke Dara from her dreamland who is leaning on the back rest of the couch. Honestly, Dara prefer sleep than dancing in this slow songs.
They were in the wide hall of the penthouse of Kwon Realty Building 3. The night was dark, But it doesnt affect the rain. The wind blowing is pretty cold, All the employees sound pretty tired cause of dancing to the lively songs.
There was alot of foods and a floods of drinks every where. Dara also got drunk of red wine, cause her friend Bom who is also drunk force her to drink some also.
" Enjoy the night, friend. Kwon realty is celebrating it's anniversary, sharing its success to their employees. See, we're part of it. And you, Dara Park, Is one of he assets, That's why in the meeting or seminars you're always the first choice to send by Mr.Yang.." Bom said earlier. Bom's voice is loud cuz the hall is noisy. "I envy you. But I know you deserve the special attention they're giving you. You know what? I think, they're grooming you...Mr. Yang is training you to be the future bosses of Kwon Realty.
While Dara was getting dizzy cuz of the effect of the alcohol to her decided to lean on the couch, While bom decided to stood up to dance. So that the alcohol effect will subside said bom.
Dara can only smile while seeing bom Grabbing one of the employees heading to the dance floor.
Dara change to more secluded couch to get some peaceful rest. NOw, for sure if she bent down no one will ask her to dance anymore.
When she took a sit, She suddenly brush something lying in athe armrest of the couch--A jacket.
She took it and pulled it close to her nose and smelled it. She smiled. It looks comfortable to hug whoever owns this jacket. She placed the jacket over her bare shoulders and lean on the couch and close her eyes. She isn't worried abit cuz almost all the people in here are Kwon realty employees.
While her eyes is closed she can hear people dancing and the music that is playing and their laugh that resonated the whole room. She's tired of people asking her for a dance. Even Bom kids around and told her, Her aura today seems different that's why all the guys is asking her for a dance. Dara just laughed it off. Yes, she knows that her outfit suits her  the black dress that hugs the curves of her body. But she thinks that her Best friend is exaggerating.
SHe felt so comfortable from her position on the couch. Until she heared a voice. His voice is as deep as the night.
Tender, Yet commanding. The kind of voice that must not be ignored. Slowly she opens her eyes. And she stared directly at a very tall man's form. Its because of the dim light that she can' fully see his look. But she knew he was beautiful.....Possesing both grace and power.
His hands reach out for her asking her for a dance and not hoping for a rejection.
She raise her boh hands waving it in the air saying she doesnt want to.but the man mistook it and held both of her hands. he bent and held her hands. She already forgotten tha she was supposed to reject him when he's holding at her hands tightly. she reach his hands and let him stand. She didn't say anyhing.
even when he removed the jacket that was hanging on her shoulders. His fingers lightly touched her shoulder blade and it felt like a shiver run down her spines. just like a wind he took her to the dance floor.
When they reach the dance floor, he took one of her hands and put it on his shoulders before positioning his hands on her waist. But still Dara can't fully see the face of this beautiful stranger she was dancing with. She's sure he's beautiful. Just like his voice, His appeal was powerful...bone-melting. And they were standing too close to eachother....like they already know eachother...that they weren' strangers to eachother.
Maybe because of he music that was played on the background...or maybe because of the dim light hall and cold sorroundings, and to top it all she's alittle bit drunk....That dara found herself being mesmerized. She slowly closed her eyes and relax with the support of this manly arms of this beautiful stranger.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry! if its short guys!!
I promise to update it soon!! after i get my sleep 8D
and this is dedicated to my friend and subscriber Sandaragon <3
Thanks so much for supporting :D

and guys comment me on your opinion of the story ^^
thanks alot 8D LOve lots to all <3 <3