Chapter TWO 8D

Stolen moments

Dara took a long deep breathe when all the people inside congratulated her and shookss hands with her.
"Thank you, Lord," she sighed. Then she timidly pick up the white folder that was infront of her.
Then she once glance back at the place where she once sat to check if she hadn't forgotten something, But then she saw or should i say felt someone beside her.
The person she was trying to avoid went inside the room with her. She almost take a long comfortable breathe when he went outside after the meeting, but here he is and its looks like Dara need her strenght to face him.
He closed the door were he went in. he took one steps forward---in a leisurely way---closer to where she is.

"Jiyong..."
His lips twisted into a bitter smile. " I forgot to congratulate you, Miss Dara Park, for being our newest and youngest marketing manager ever," He said it sarcastically.
She ignored he's sarcastic tone. She smiled back. " Thank you , Kwon Jiyong." She said it without stuttering and with confident she took a step away from him and head to the door.
But after she took 2 steps her wrist was grabbed forcefully. " Not yet,  Miss Park."
Jiyong's holds on her, hurt her for it was like an iron drop on her wrist. But she refused to wince.
Dara only stared at his hands holding or should i say grabbing her wrist tightly. " Let me go. I have a lots of things to do."
Jiyong laugh bitterly, but his hold on her got more tight than it was. " You finally made it here," his said it heavily.
he looks sharply at her eyes, down to her nose and in a second he  stared at her lips.
She the strong beatings of her hear. " I worked hard for it. I deserved it," she said it with a mixed emotion.

He laughed mockingly. Jiyong let go of her wrist, he turns around and then took a very deep long breathes.
" You worked hard for it, I know. For how many nights, Miss Park?" His is as cold as an ice. and he finally turns to face her; almost his brows connect out angriness.

While she looks at him harshly. Her face turns red out of the insult she felt in his words. She already knew what he meant by his word, and at the same time having a mixed emotions inside her.
The hands that he let go suddenly went up.
" How dare you!"
But before it flow to his flawless face he stopped it abprubtly holding her wrist tightly again.
His grip was too strong, as if he wanted to break her bones.
"Damn it," he hissed and stared at her with eyes raging with fire.his jaws tighten cuz of anger.
" NOw tell me. How many days and nights did you worked hard for it? You have convinced them all, but not me." his jaws tighten more trying to control himself.
She shook her head. " I don't care whatever you think. I didn't ask the opinion of the grandson of the Kwon realty to truly believe in myself that i did the right thing. your word isn't Important even if it's praises, Mr. Kwon Jiyong. I really dont care what you think of me. Now, Let go of my hand."
He let go of her hand harshly. he took a larger step heading outside.
The door swung back out of his strong pushed for it to open.
Dara can only blinked. Like she wanted to cry, Not because the pain of her hand. But for the pain that was slowly filling her heart.
  ---how many days and nights did you worked hard for everything--
It keeps replaying in her mind what he said....and his accusing tone. He looked at her with disgust, like she got her position in a different ways.
He thought she did everything  to be promoted; just to have the position she's holding now.
She took a very deep breathes before going out in the conferences room.

WHen she finally arrived at her office,Dara took the blazer off her. she put it somewhere near the computer couch.
It still didn't go away the heaviness she felt in her chest cause by jiyong. She timidly walks towards the larges windows in her office that is covered with venetian blinds. She push it lightly to have sunlight in her dim office.
since she's in third floor of the building she looks at the vies outside.
hoping that this way all the pain and heaviness she felt in her chest will go away.
But it didn't happened. But instead, all the memories came back to her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys!!
I'll continues the flashback later..since im sooo sleepy :3
and also please comments and tell me your opinion cuz im feeling insecure of my stories /sigh/
anyway thanks for all those subscribers out there and also for the comments 8D
Love lots <3 <3