still flashback

Stolen moments

Dara found herself mesmerized. She slowly closed her eyes and relax in the manly arm of this beautiful stranger.
Dara knows that the hold of this man on her waist tighten--that it would be mistaken us hugging eachother but it's not so she just shrug it off. She Felt comfort in his arms and she doesn't know why. It felt familiar to her.
And his scent, it felts like she already smelled it somewhere but can't remember where or when.
The song ended and she open her eyes. Just like the other people in the dance floor, They didn't move.
Another love song played. Dara felt the stares,smiles and grin of the people around her also dancing. but then again Dara didn't felt a little bit shy. because the people who is looking at them also have their own partners. some were kissing intimately. That was maybe the effect of the alcohol.

After the song that was played finish, dara looked at him and said " I have to go" she said, almost in a whisper then slowly went away from his hold. The man didn't protest. He took her back on where she was seated before. before she sit she took the jacket first and put it on her shoulders.
"Thank you," She said without looking at him.
Dara was looking at Bom who is Dancing, But she can't get a glimpse of her best friend.
"Looking for someone?"
"Yeah. My friend." She took at glance at the watch that was on her wrist that looks like a bracelet cuz of the small chain.
"It's too early," He said before taking a sit beside her. She didn't budge. he lean his back on the couch.
But it was just a minute. he suddenly went still cuz of the vibration of the phone. he answered the short phone call.
He stands up and waves at her " I have to go downstair," he said to her, " I'll leave you here."
"It's alright. Thank you," she quickly said.
She saw him flashing a smile before turning back.
But he sudddenly look back at her feels like he forgot something.
"Take care of my jacket, sweetheart," he said.
Dara suddenly jolt to her sit for what she heard. "This is yours? I'm sorry, You--"
"No. Use it. The night is cold. It will keep you warm."Then finally turning his back. He waved his hand while walking away with her.
Dara smiled. That's why his scent was so familiar, because he owns the jacket that she was using.
his scent is intoxicating that she almost fainted when they were dancing.
Dara lean once again on the backrest of the couch and watch the people dancing and swaying in front of her.
while on the other hand, Bom is still busy dancing that she forgot that she's with her bestfriend.
Suddenly the music stops and a voice of a woman can be heard in the speakers.
"You are all invited to come down to the tenth floor for a very important announcement from our bosses."
Then the music started again.Others just continued their dancing like they didn't heard anything. But others  went down to know what the invitation is and to know what the big bosses of Kwon realty is going to announce.
========================================================================================

      Sorrry!!! for the short chapter guys /le bows down/
      My brain isn't working cuz i haven't eaten lunch yet TT.TT
Im sooo hungryDX
I'll update later after finishing my lunch 8D
buh-baiii
ohh wait!! I want to thank @HeHe21 for the comment /bows/
Im sooo happy about the comment soo I'll do my best /jumps around/ hwaitting YA! Ya! Ya!
anyway subscribe and comment you opinion~
I want an honest opinion k. i promise i wont get mad~
Just tell me if there's something wrong with my stories for example spellings or grammars 8D
The other stolen moments stories that is written by mysweetlover~
that was also mine..but i didnt continue it cuz i forgot the pass..of that acc.



THis was dara's wearing to the party 8D Ouo~
seksiiii xD