Double date and jealousy

Baby, let's try!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: Double Date and Jealousy

 

 

It's been one month since Taemin and Krystal were pretending as a couple. Still, no one notices them, maybe it was because they really act like the real one in front of them, seeing that Sulli concluded that Taemin actually have the same feeling for Krystal (finally!) and she decided to make him realize his feelings by asking them to go on a double date with her and Jongin this weekend.

Sulli and Krystal went to the company building to check up on Jongin and Taemin. The two of them still practice hard for their new group project. They stopped as they saw the two girls come into the practice room, Jongin immediately approached his girlfriend. "Hi, Jinri!"

"Oppa, how about the four of us going out together? Please?" Sulli said after giving her boyfriend a peck on his cheek. Taemin and Krystal looks away when they saw it.

"What the hell are you trying to do Jinri?" Krystal come closer to Sulli and murmur quietly at her best friend.

"I'm just trying to make that pabo boy realize something, just wait and see!" Sulli replied and give her best friend her witty smile.

"Double date?" Jongin asked them curiously, he always feeling irritated when the two girls whispered to each other in front of him because he knows the two of them must be planning to do something and he is upset that they're didn't include him. "What do you think?" he asked Taemin.

"Well, I don't know, you guys know how hectic my schedule is. I don't think I can make it." Taemin replied, he somehow relieved that his excuse didn't sound like a whopper.

"Don't worry about that, I know you aren't busy this weekend right? Minho oppa told me that your group doesn't have schedule this weekend." Sulli said happily knowing that Taemin cannot find anymore excuse to avoid this. Krystal give her a thumb up for that.

"Yeah, I guess so." Taemin finally give up. Actually he is happy to spent his time with his best friends but it worried him too, what if Jongin and Jinri find out that he and Soojung just pretending to be a couple. He was sure enough Jongin will kill him if it really happened.

"Okay then, we meet up at the cafe near the company building tomorrow at 7 pm, don't be late!" Sulli said while smiling brightly along with Krystal.

Wait, is Soojung smiling too? Isn't she worried about our plan, I mean about my plan? I sense something fishy from them. Well, I guess I'll wait and see what will happen to us tomorrow.

***

"So, where are we going?" Taemin asked Sulli as soon as he join them at the cafe. He throw a glance at the girl beside him, Soojung looks really beautiful tonight, seeing her in that pink floral dress make his heart beat faster. He give her his best smile and she smiled back.

"I don't know, maybe just strolling around." Sulli shrugged.

"Yah, Choi Jinri are you mad? I am SHINee's Lee Taemin, everybody know my face. My fans will going crazy if they find out I was walking with Krystal, it'll be a huge scandal." Taemin fired them, the other three suprised, they're looks frightened because his scary behavior.

"Ow, calm down Taem, what Jinri trying to say is we are going to random places not just specific ones, of course it's private, don't worry." Jongin said as he calm his friend down. Taemin seemed a bit calmer than before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter