SHINee's Dinner Date and Taemin Feelings

Baby, let's try!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: SHINee's Dinner Date and Taemin's Feelings

 

 

"One, two, three, four..." Taemin was dancing to the music, he was practicing the dance for his next project as a member of SM's dance unit. The other members are already left the practice room and it's just he and Jongin remain there, Jongin already collapse on the floor with sweats all over his face, exhausted. 

"Didn't you exhausted?" Jongin asked him, still panting heavily. Jongin always admire Taemin for his passion for dance, he never complain about being exhausted when it comes to dancing or singing, despite being the busy person as he is Taemin always practice and practice, as his best friend it worried him sometimes.

"Of course, but I have three overseas schedules this week, I need to practice hard you know!" He said as he continued to dance. Suddenly his phone rang and Taemin stops dancing to get his phone from his bag, it's a text message from his Kibum hyung, he reminded him to not come home late because they will having dinner date. What? Dinner date? He totally forgot about it.

"Shoot, I'm totally forgot that we have dinner date tonight, I must call Soojung right now." He said to himself, he didn't realize that Jongin is looking at him in bewilderment.

"Hello, Soojung? Yeah, it's the dinner date, you remember? Okay, I'll pick you up at your dorm in 30 minutes, see you!" He ended the call and sighs, how could he forgot about this? He sat down beside Jongin to drink some water, he's nervous for some reasons, Jongin is still looking at him in bewilderment.

"I thought they're just joking around, are you two really going out? I mean, you and Soojung?" Jongin asked Taemin curiously, it surprises him that his best friend didn't even tell him anything about it. Don't get him wrong, he is happy that finally his best friend have a new girlfriend and she is his best friend too, it just shocked him that neither of them tell him about this, he felt so useless as their best friend.

"Yeah, it's just a week since we started to dating, why?" Taemin replied him.

"And yet you didn't tell me anything about it? Hyung, you-"

"Don't called me hyung Jongin! I don't like it!" Taemin cut him off. "And I didn't mean to not tell you about this, I think you'll know about it from Jinri besides I don't like being teased by you, it's annoying, you know." He added and Jongin fell silent. His expression changed from curious to sad at the mention of Sulli's name.

"We didn't have much time to met recently because of her drama, I miss her." Jongin mumbled sadly. Taemin smiled and patted his best friend's back tried to cheer him up.

"Cheer up Jongin, I'm sure she miss you too. I know it's hard since you and her have different schedules but you still can call her every night right? Don't be gloomy like this, it's doesn't suit you." Taemin said to him as he's getting ready to leave.

"Tae, don't hurt her. She is not weak but she is not that strong either. Take care of her, if I heard from Jinri she is crying because of you I'll do something that you'll never imagine." Jongin suddenly looked up and said to him, Taemin can feel the seriousness in his voice.

"Is that a threat? I won't. I'll never hurt her Jongin, don't worry about it." Taemin said, give him reassuring smile and leave the room. However, Jongin's words made Taemin feel uneasy. Is it wrong for him to asked her to pretend to be his fake girlfriend? Is it counted as hurting her? No, that's not his intention, he won't hurt her in any way. No, he'll never ever do that to Soojung.

***

"Are you sure about this Soojung? What if he knew about your feeling and everything didn't go as we wish?" Jinri said worriedly to her friend, she felt guilty that she can't help Soojung to be with Taemin. She already tried everything and yet Taemin didn't get it, making her frustrated sometimes. It's sad her to seeing her best friend bearing all her feeling deep down in her heart.

"It's okay, I think my feelings for him didn't as strong as it before. Gosh, you sound like my mom lately." Krystal chuckled. "Now go back to your drama Jinri, don't worry about me." She ended the phone call. Yeah, Jinri should stop worried about me. I can handle this on my own, I'm just curious how he would act in front of them and what kind of boyfriend he can be, that's all. 

***

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun didn't I told you to stop eating those foods! You know how much effort I put to make all of them, it's not even the time to eat it, just wait for 30 minutes, can't you?" Jinki shouted at the younger boy, he is in the kitchen wearing apron and cook for almost two hours, Jonghyun come back and fort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter