The unexpected deal

Baby, let's try!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: The Unexpected Deal

 

“So, what is it?” Krystal asked Taemin after they both sat on the seat in front of the stage. They just got there because there’s no more comfortable place for them to walk and talk.

“Eh?” Taemin turned to her, puzzled.

“Don’t pretend oppa, I’ve known you for more than four years. At least I know when you're having a problem.” Krystal said without taking her eyes off of the empty stage.

Taemin sighed in defeat, “Yeah, Kibum hyung told me that I was not good at hiding my feelings.” He said, smiled weakly at her. “I think it’s not that important.” He added.

“Then, why did you bring me here?” She asked sarcastically.

Taemin sighed, he didn’t have any intention to make the girl concerned about him. He just wanted to go outside from the waiting room because he felt uncomfortable in there. He turned to her, she is still quiet, waiting him to tell everything to her.

“Um, sorry Soojung-ah, I’m kind of feel lonely being there.” He finally said and sighed. He feel so exhausted all of sudden.

“Why you didn’t find a girlfriend then, so you wouldn’t be lonely anymore.” She said and turned to him.

“Me? Girlfriend? You must be kidding me right?” He shocked to heard those words from the girl beside him, she looked so calmed like she didn't said something weird.

“It’s one of the best solution I could have think so far, so you wanna tried it?”

Taemin is looking at her in bewilderment, is this Jung Soojung he have known before? No, this is not Jung Soojung, this is wrong he thought. The girl named Jung Soojung he know is kind and always smiling most of the time when she’s with him not the gloomy and moody girl beside him now. She’s always cheerful and excited not like this.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you tired?” He asked her, he tapped her shoulders and looked at her worriedly.

“It’s not me oppa, it’s you. You’re the one who have problem here, I’m just trying to help you.” Krystal retorted.

They’re silent, this is the first time Taemin felt so uncomfortable being with Soojung. Well, everyone think she is cold, just like her sister, Jessica. Taemin think otherwise when the first time he meet her and seeing her smile, that angelic smile, he think Soojung is the most beautiful dongsaeng he have ever meet.

“Have you found someone? How about Suzy? or Jiyoung?" Krystal asked him enthusiastically. “No, no. I know you like the older one, right?" said Krystal when she saw Taemin shakes his head, shocked.

Taemin grabbed Krystal’s wrist and squeezed it, looking at her beautiful eyes intently. “How about you? Do you wanna be my girlfriend?” He said smiling widely at her.

"What? What did you said?" She managed to replied his unexpected question.

Krystal shocked, she almost lost her control. She can't help but think about it, yeah she always have a crush on Taemin since two years ago, but thanks to her cold personality no one seems to know anything about her feeling, no one except Jinri. Jinri know she likes him and Jinri tried to tell him, but Taemin is just so clueless when it comes to love matters, he is even worse than Onew. She shakes her head. No! Soojung. It doesn't make any sense. Lee Taemin just joking around, nothing serious.

"I said what about you be my girlfriend?" He repeated his question. Taemin knows something's wrong about Soojung reaction.

"Sorry oppa, I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter