Lonely Night

Baby, let's try!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: Lonely Night

 

 

"Kamsahamnida."

Taemin bowed to all the staff who he met all the way to the waiting room, thanking them for their hard work behind the stage for the success of SMTOWN concert this time. He smiled with satisfaction when he saw the smile on the face of all the fans who enjoy the show they were doing, he was very happy every time they have SMTOWN concerts because he could meet with the senior and junior from the same company. He walked into SHINee’s waiting room, wiping sweast from his face, grinning to himself, today is a wonderful day he thought.

However, Taemin’s smile disappeared as soon as he entered the crowded waiting room. The first thing he saw make him feel lonely. In front of the dressing table he saw Jonghyun and Yuri talked, it seems like Jonghyun began to seduce the Black Pearl noona with his cheesy words because he saw her blushing. Then he looked away from them toward the couch and saw the same thing; Jinki and Jessica were watching a comedy drama and laugh as they stared at each other. And sat next to them there is Yoona, who rested her head on Minho’s shoulder as she flips the pages of fashion magazine she read. Meanwhile, in the corner of the room he saw Kibum sitting on the couch alone while talking to someone on the phone and staring at the I Pad on his lap.

Taemin always loved being in the waiting room with his hyungs, but now things have changed. After he knew that his hyungs were already have girlfriends, although he was rather late to know about it because they are hiding their relationship very well, if not by various accidents and coincidences Taemin probably never know about it.

The first hyung he found out dating was Jonghyun, and Yuri, when his Dino hyung grinned and excitedly said "KwonYu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter