the person behind the picture.

BY FATE

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! I’m hungry.” Changmin’s glass shattering voice echoed through the high ceilings of Jaejoong’s house. He was frowning so badly that he almost didn’t notice Mi Young who stood frozen in front of him with her two hands covering . Her eyes were widened like she saw a ghost and her knees felt weak.

“You are?” Changmin raised and eye brow but Mi Young just stare at him like some kind of spell was casted on her. He waved his hand sin front of her face and snapped. “Yah. Earth to you?”

“Huh?” she finally gained back her senses but seeing him again made her want to drool.

“Who are you?”

“Han Mi Young. Master Kim Jaejoong’s new maid-burp.” She covered and looked away. She didn’t stutter in front of the guy but she just burp and it was a total embarrassment.

“Yah…” he hissed. “You burped on my face.”

“Sorry.” She looked down. “If your looking for Mas-“

“No.” she was cut off immediately and Changmin walked towards the kitchen. Mi Young blocked his way because it was the first time she saw him-in person.

“Wait Changmin-sshi.” She spread her arms wide and tried to block the way to the kitchen.

“Huh?” she was successful. Changmin stopped when he heard his name. “How did you know my name?” He totally forgot the fame because of their hiatus.

“Ahmmm.” Mi Young tried to relax herself. Changmin, the guy whose picture is under her pillow was actually in front of her. Her heart was beating rapidly and her face was flustered red. “I saw your picture with your huge name on it.” She lied. She was dreaming of him but she wouldn’t even dare to put it into words. “I’m sorry but Master Jaejoong is not here. He-“ she continued only to be cut once again by Changmin who was frantically rubbing his stomach. It was making such unbelievable noise that Mi Young couldn’t even react.

 

“I’m hungry. I need food.” He whined. “Did Hyung cook something?”

“No… they-“

“Never mind, I’ll just prepare something for myself.”

“Wait!” Mi Young had to yell just to get his attention.

“What?”

“Are you close to Master Jaejoong? Did you have his permission to enter his house or his kitchen? I don't want to be scolded just because of you.” ‘Even though I like you, I cannot back you up from my master.’ She wanted to add.

“H-hyung?” It was Changmin’s turn to stutter. “You’re asking me if I’m close to Jaejoong Hyung?” Changmin wanted to yell straight to her face that if there’s a word to describe his relationship with Jaejoong, even the word brother would feel ashamed.  And the girl in front of him was asking him if he’s close to Jae… heck.

“Yes.”

“W-well…” he said like he has to explain himself. He was an intruder in the eyes of the girl. He thought that she will never let him reach the kitchen if she doesn’t get the answer she was waiting for. He suddenly felt oblige.

“Im… Shim Changmin… DBSK… just like Jaejoong hyung.”

That was the time Mi Young felt chills all over her body. She finally learned that she was working for one of the DBSK… the DBSK that her sister Ji Won adored. She knew that Changmin is one of them but Jaejoong? She never heard about him before. Maybe because her sister forbidden her to touch any of her DBSK stuffs. She just managed to steal one and after cutting Changmin’s face, she threw away the remaining evidence.

She just sttod there frozen and Changmin's stomach rumbled wildly.

"Oh please, i cant take it anymore. I need food." he pleaded like he was about to faint. Mi young then hurriedly went to the kitchen and made something for him.

 

 

She looked at the refrigerator and got the ingredients for dukbokki. Changmin stare at her and smiled while his stomach kept on rumbling.

“Are you sure you know how to cook?” he asked but he swore to eat anything because he was so hungry like a pig and the taste will not be an issue anymore.

“Ah Master Changmin, I know how to cook so don't worry.” Mi Young felt comfortable because the guy in front of her was friendly. It was a dream came true. Butterflies inside her stomach were flying crazily and she knew he was staring her at the back. Thinking of it made her blush secretly. She couldn’t even imagine it. Shim Changmin, the guy in the picture was in front of her and she was cooking for him, a dream come true. It was one of the reasons that made her pat her own shoulder for choosing to work in Seoul. Who would have thought that she will meet her all time crush. Ji Won spent almost everything for so many stuffs but she was still waiting for a personal encounter with DBSK.

“Unnie.” She looked up and stopped cooking.

“Yah. I’m an Oppa!”

“No.” she shook her head and went back to what she was doing. Her Unnie loves DBSK and Changmin told her that Jaejoong is one of them. She will be so delighted if she will hear it but Mr. Lee also reminded her that whatever she sees and hears inside that house, it should be remain inside. “I just remember something.”

“Ah.” He nodded. "And by the way, dont call me master. It gives me creeps."

“It’s done.” She poured something on the bowl and handed it to the guy with a smile.

Changmin bowed and munches on it. It didn’t matter if its hot, he just gulped it like there was no tomorrow and he gotta admire her cooking, it was superb and for a second he thought that it was better that Jaejoong’s cooking… way better.

She carefully pushed the glass of water in front of him… just in case. Mi Young just stared at him, stopping her self from drooling in front of the guy. His facial features were exceptionally handsome. He was darker than the other guys but it was alright for her. He seemed like living on the shore of Jeju because of his color. She thought it will shine like gold when the sunlight shines upon him.

“Omo…” she whispered unknowingly.

“Huh?”

“Ah…” she smiled. “Are you done?”

“Yes. Thank you. It’s very good.” That made her happy. A man praised her cooking, something that she never heard before.

Mi Young thought that after he eats, he will leave already, but to her surprise and happiness, he chose to stay and asked her to talk with him. They were still in the kitchen and were practically alone in that huge house.

Changmin told her so many things about DBSK and she was delighted that the guy trusted him more than her master. She also found him cute and she once again patted her back for a job well down for choosing him as her idol or as Changmin told him, bias.

Both of them had a great time. Mi Young finally had the chance to show her funny side and it was surprising that she wasn’t shy in front of him. He treated her like a friend and she was so happy.

She loved how her eye brow lifts when he was smiling and how his lips look so good.  For countless of times, she had to remind herself not to remind herself not to drool in front of the guy. He belonged to a famous group but her feet were definitely on the ground.

“Jaejoong hyung is the best cook in town but I guess you can make him run for that title.” He laughed. Both were comfortable with each other and nobody seemed to notice the time.

“Seriously?” she laughed back. “Mr. Lee told me that he wanted to be alone in the kitchen and very meticulous when it comes to his dish.”

“True but he loves to cook for us and he gets frustrated when we refuse to eat what he prepared. He’s kind.” He suddenly said and Mi Young just looked at him without any reaction.

“Yah.”

“Believe me, you’ll get along soon.”

“Like he will like to spend time with a butler.” She smiled.

“Yeah, like I said, he’s a loving person.”

They were still at the middle of a happy conversation when someone rang the doorbell. They were too drowned with each other that no one heard it. A few minutes later, angry Jae stormed to where they were and a bit shocked when they saw Changmin and Mi Young together. He suddenly felt his blood rose to his head, surprisingly not to Mi Young but to their maknae. He coughed to announce his arrival.

“Hyung.” Changmin greeted her and Mi Young straightened her back.

But instead to greeting him back, a cold hard stare was given.

“We’ve been calling you since this morning.” he said and by the tone of his voice, Changmin knew something was wrong.

“My battery ran off. I’ve decided to go here but you’re all gone.” The maknae explained but it didn’t change his face a bit.

“The butler doesn’t tell you anything?” Jae glared without looking at the now scared Mi Young.

“Tell me what?” Changmin looked at her questioningly.

She didn’t know how to respond since they all left that morning without a word.

“Yunho. He was hit by a car and his left knee will need a major operation.”

And both Changmin and Mi Young were shocked.

 

 

************************************************

Sorry for not updating… im having a fever right now so the replies will be on the next chappy… oh and by the way… the next one will be dramatic….

Next Chappy…. His proposal and her dream

Wahahaha… I cant wait…

 

 

 and this chappy is unedited... sorry'

 

 

Love yah all….

Look at this one chinggus.. those who are into … aishhhhhhh

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/657b64edjw6der2p6u0x9j.jpg

 

sorry about that….

Tweet tweet….

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are loved….

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE