two things...

BY FATE

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you gonna leave me too?” Jaejoong looked at his sister lifelessly as he return to the kitchen after a short shower.

Everyone left after Changmin walked out that morning. Yoochun went to see his daughter while Saki prepared for her class. Junsu then helped Yunho breathe some fresh morning air in the garden, leaving the two behind.

Rei didn’t answer, instead she slowly pulled away the plate that holds the breakfast Mi Young prepared and pushed a bowl and put some cereals in it. Jaejoong just looked at what she was doing, afraid that one single word might cause her to walk out like Changmin did.

“Eat.” She commanded and Jae was slightly taken aback. Her voice sounded so serious and it was obvious that she wasn’t also happy with what he did.

Jae slid the bowl and poured some milk on it and ate silently. He was constantly raising his head to look at his sister whose expression didn’t change. He slowly placed the spoon inside his mouth and gave a slight frown. He had to admit, even if it was against his will that Mi Young’s cooking was far better than the crunchy and tasteless cereals that were dipped in milk in front of him. He wanted to pull back his old breakfast but Rei was guarding it like her life was defending on it. He secretly eyed the plate full of eggs and sausages.

The only thing that stopped him from grabbing his oh-so-yummy plate was his ever high pride. He said no to it and even his stomach was whining, he had to endure and proceeded to his drama. He acted like he was enjoying the bland cereals but his eyes were on the plate of yummy eggs. He made a mental note to snatch a piece when Rei wasn’t looking but to his dismay, she got her chopsticks and started munching on his eggs.

“Yummy.” She smiled, purposely making him jealous but he had to stay strong as if he wasn’t affected at all but in reality, his mouth was watering and his stomach was scolding him for being a jerk, a huge jerk.

“Enjoy.” He hissed, accepting the fact that he will only have those cereals for breakfast, poor him.

“Oppa, what you did was wrong.” She finally started.

It was also the signal that Jaejoong was waiting for. He knew that he will receive some words from Rei and he prepared himself on what to come. He didn’t say any word though. He just listened to what she was going to say.

“Mi Young has nothing to do with it right? I know you know it but you poured out all your anger to her.”

“Because she’s stupid.” He answered and earned a chuckle from her.

“Sounds familiar.” She said. “I remember you saying those words to me.”

Jae swallowed hard.

“Oppa, to honest, I don't really like Mi Young. But what you did somehow made me realize that she is like me before, the first time I came. You were the cold, unresponsive and mean Kim Jaejoong back then. I struggled to melt your frozen heart then. I did my every best just to please you but you returned it with meanness. I thought you changed already but I guess, with what I saw, you are still the same Kim Jaejoong that I first met.” She talked slowly, making sure that each word will sink into him and hoping that somehow it will make him wake up from all the bad dreams he had been experiencing since his girl left.

“Mimi, its not…” he tried to explain but Rei had some other plans and not letting him finish his sentence was one of them.

“Now I know why I hate Mi Young before, because somehow I see a piece of me back then to her. I hate her because she entered a world where she has no idea about the people living in it.”

“Mimi…” but rei wasn’t finish yet, at least not yet. She gave him her oh-shut-up-I’m-not-yet-through look at him.

“You now it’s not all about Mi Young right?” And the real subject was about to unfold.

“You said you hate being alone. But with what you are doing, it’s not very far from happening. You have so much to enjoy Oppa. Your life doesn’t end when Naomi Unnie left. She will just be out for 6 months but that doesn’t mean that she will never return. She didn’t tell you to sulk over him while she’s away.”

“You really sounds like a mom now Mimi.” He tried to joke but Rei gave him a warning shot, a shot that he used to give when someone tried to block him at anything and he was getting his doze of his own medicine that time. He wasn’t expecting it to get from Rei and that somehow proved that birds of the same feather flocks together.

“Do I look like I’m joking here?” she hissed, putting her arms on her waist and Jaejoong was sure shot off.

“You have to stop all this stupidity Oppa and avoid treating other people like they are some kind of rugs.”

“Hey.” Jae stood. He heard something wrong and he had to defend his self. “I never treated anyone like rugs.”

“Oh yeah you didn’t.” she mocked. If Jae was expecting her to retreat because he was raising his voice well, it was a huge mistake for him because she wasn’t planning on anything not until her Oppa wakes up and get his head straight on. “You just told everyone how dumb she is.”

“ I didn’t know that she is really…” he stopped.

“See…” She smiled sarcastically. “I’m right.”

“And what do you want me to do?!” he finally gave up and slammed his fist on the preparing table.

Rei smiled victoriously inside. She finally won over her brother and she had to make sure that he will get what he deserved.

“Two things Oppa, two things.” She pointed out her two fingers, two inches in front of his face.

Jae looked at her sternly but it doesn’t affect her anymore. She won the battle already so what ever war he was planning won’t work anymore.

“First, get a life. If Naomi Unnie doesn’t text you then fine. Let her concentrate on her work and enjoy your self here while waiting for her.”

“So easy for you to say.”

“Guess what Oppa, it will be easy for you to do. Trust me.”

He rolled his eyes in disbelief.

“Last. Apologize.”

“To whom.” He asked innocently.

“Do you really want me to beat the crap out of you now Oppa? I’m serious. You have to apologize. Well if you already forgot the people you just poured out your garbage on a while ago, let me remind you. Changmin Oppa and Mi Young!” Her eyes widened like she was about to eat his stubborn Oppa.

“And why would I apologize to them? I did nothing wrong.”

“This is useless.” She scratched her head and let out a desperate sigh. She couldn’t believe that Jaejoong could be a pain at the a** sometimes.

“You will apologize whether you like it or not.” She started to yell and everyone started to appear in the kitchen.

“And what are you going to do if I don't want to do it?” he challenged her.

Rei smirked and put down her aces.

“Then say goodbye to YooMi because I will not let you see her or even touch her until you say that five letter word to Mi Young and Changmin Oppa.”

“That is unfair!”

“What’s happening?” Junsu asked, confused.

“Shhh!” Replied Saki.

“I wish you realize that when you just degrade someone a while ago because you are lonely about your girl.” Rei was just unstoppable.

Jae then exchanged his glance between Rei and YooMi, who just woke up and was with her father. He was somehow weighing things and it’s just making his headache worse.

“I’m waiting.” Rei reminded him.

“You cant do this to me.”

“I can.”

“You will not take my niece away from me.” YooMi was his happiness and he wont allow anyone to get her away from him not even her own parents.

“I will.”

“Fine!” He yelled in desperation. “I will do it.”

“Enjoy and apologize Oppa.” She smiled happily. “They’re not that hard to do.”

 

 

 

Ah Omma….

She whined through her writings. She was so angry that her fingers were shaking badly and her penmanship went from worse to worst.

He’s really a monster!

Her words were shouting but she was biting her lips preventing it from giving unnecessary sound that would cause another problem. She took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on her stuff and once again, she poured her heart out to her letter to her Omma.

Why did he have to tell the world how dumb I am? I’m not great I know that but I’m not sensitive. That Handsome-face-human-eating-monster is really a heartless beast and I hate him! I would never ever touch those pots and pans of his! He’s just handsome… nothing more… I couldn’t believe that face owns such a dark heart!

Omma…

I want to be with you right now.

Finally a tear left her eyes but she wiped it off immediately. She knew that Jaejoong and Changmin are still bickering outside and it was because of her and it was making her so afraid. She wanted to go home so badly but she can’t, not until her mission was over. She felt so humiliated but she couldn’t do anything but cry and say it all to her Omma.

I wish I’m beside you Omma… I miss you so much. I’m so scared and I don't know what to do….

She continued writing and crying until she fell asleep on her small desk beside the window. She didn’t come out for the rest of the day, too afraid that she will cross the path of Jaejoong and received his mighty anger once again.

 

 

 

 

“Now what?” Yunho sat beside Jae at the kitchen counter and swayed his casted feet.

“You heard my sister.” He sighed. “I have to apologize to Min and Mi Young or else I will not able to see dear YooMi.”

“Rei can be scary sometimes.” Chuckled Yunho. “She just gave you a deal… a good deal to get what she wants.”

“Yah right.” He mocked. “Like our maknae will accept my apology.”

“It’s not a problem to him, what you have to plan thoroughly is how to say sorry to Mi Young. You know Rei won’t accept a simple sorry. You have to be sincere.”

“Is it really a big thing?” Jae still couldn’t accept that everyone was against him and defending his maid.

“It’s a huge thing.” Yunho corrected. “You don't just humiliate a person just like that. It’s a serious crime and as you said, our Changmin is dating her so I think it’s just normal for him to act that way.”

“I still don't understand.”

“Aish!” Yunho narrowed his eyes on Jae and smacked his unexpectedly. One thing that he rarely does and he thought Jae needed a hell of a smack that time.

“Yah!” Jae widened his eyes on him as he massaged his head. It was really a hell of a smack. “What was that for!”

“For you to wake up.” Yunho said as if nothing happened. “I think you drink too much from your Appa’s wine collection so you are not thinking straight.”

 

 

“How can she lie to me?” He finally spoke and of course, the only person he could tell everything about what he feels before anyone else was Yunho.

“Six months is sure long.”

Jae chuckled and lifted one of his feet on the edge of the counter. “Can I wait that long?”

“It’s up to you. If you’re asking me, it would only take me a minute to miss Jaemi.”

It somehow made Jae shocked.

“You remember?”

“The brain forgets but not the heart.” The leader just said, leaving Jae confused. “Naomi might be busy right now but I’m sure she still remembers you.”

“Yah right, one text could confirm that.”

“If you really love her you will understand. You know her situation. We’ve all been there and you know its not easy.” Yunho said seriously.

“What if she forgot all about me?” Jae asked. He couldn’t even tell if he was afraid to know the answer. Somehow, surprisingly, he thought he was prepared for it.

“Then cry if you want, sulk, cry, drink… cry… and move on.” Yunho chuckled at his own words. He couldn’t believe that he was actually sharing those to Jae. “So easy to say but so hard to do. Trust me… I’ve been there… and experience is the best teacher. Nothing beats it.”

“I love her.” Jaejoong then whispered. It was as if he was convincing his self rather than saying it to Yunho.

The leader didn’t reply. He just looked at him and smiled. He somehow sensed something with Jae’s words but he chose to remain silent.

“Junsu waited for Saki. It took him a year before he got his price but it was worthy.” He said afterwards and it was Jae’s turn to remain quiet.

“Six months is much shorter than one year Jae. You have plenty of time to analyze things and give time to yourself. Before you know it, Naomi is in your arms again.”

That brought a small smile on Jae’s lips. It didn’t calm him down or brought anything back to life but it sure gave him a tiny drop of hope that he could lean on, but even himself wasn’t sure if he could really hang on to that tiny drop.

“Now you have to help me apologize to her.” He punched Yunho’s shoulder and laugh.

“Mi Young?” Yunho innocently asked.

“Who else?”

 

 

 

**************************************

 

Oh dear, sorry for such a boring chapter… I was so busy because of my thesis and we just had our preliminary defense but I’m so glad we passed it together with my group mates… now we are on the process on preparing for our final defense… sorry…

 

Hope you’ll still support this fic because I will not abandon this in any way….

Mianhe….

 

I was suppose to update last night but I was hooked on watching Jae’s Elle Movie and I was so mesmerized that I forgot to finish this chappy and even to type the chapter 2 of our thesis….  And did I mention before you go MV? Oh dear….

Oh dear… only dbsk can do that to me…..

 

@vanillataem Yah… Jae crossed the line but you’ll see… he will soon get what he deserves…. And Mi Young is not that fragile…. ^^ thank you for waiting….

@butterfly555 I found Changmin y when he’s angry…agree? That’s why I cant wait for his own fic…. ^^ love yah Unnie…

@suzie1911 hi… we will not see Kiyomi for a while and Ji Won will soon make her appearance.. so please keep on supporting….

@MusicMyLove Don't worry… Kiyomi is still the kind and gentle lady but… but….  You canot serve two master at the same time….Keep on supporting!!!!! ^^

@liL_bBy_G hi there… it will not be the last time Changmin will explode… promise…!!!

@sjlovessuju JKUNUYNIUhdiunxcwehrxzm,owuirxcboucxm,mzuoprqc ^^

 

I miss someone!!!!

 

Comments…. Suggestions and violent reactions are loved….

 

aejae22

BY FATE