Uh-Oh!

Love Can Lead to Broken Friendships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi!" Wooyoung greeted them with a huge smile on his face.

"Mom, what is Wooyoung-shi doing here?" I asked mom.

"Oh, Wooyoung-shi was here to ask us something. What did you want to ask us Wooyoung-shi?"

"I was going to ask you if I could have your approval for m to marry your daughter."

"Mom, please don't accept it."

"Mrs. Kim I hope you accept, I sincerely love your daughter."

 "Mom, please don't, you know I love Nichkhun."

"Enough. I am sorry to say this Wooyoung-shi, but the decision is my daughter's to make."

"Thank you mom."

Woooyoung felt enraged. He felt his blood boil. The girls just stood there dumbfounded and Nichkhun just felt like punching Wooyoung right there and then. Tiffany who was watching Wooyoung this whole time felt her heart skip a beat. But, she felt dissapointed because Wooyoung loved Taeyeon, her best friend. She was stuck, and Yuri was thinking,"Although I know I shoudn't feel this way, why do I feel like wanting Nichkhun to just look at me instead of Taeng?"

"I'll be leaving now." Wooyougn said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Mom, I'm.."Leeteuk who came back felt the akward atomsphere and just stared at them weirdly.

"Oh, welcome back son. How was America?"

"It was fun, did I miss anything?"

"Nope not much at all."

"Ok then. Taeng how could you not comeand hug your own brother?"Leeteuk pouted.

" Sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter