This Can't Be Happening!

Love Can Lead to Broken Friendships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi." I said to Yoona as I walked over to her. "So, you have a crush on Taecyeon?"

Immediately she stopped walking and stuttered,"No."

"Come on, I can already tell you do. I already knew when you were staring at him yesterday at my place. Don't worry, I won't say a word." I knew she didn't want him to find out so I kept my mouth shut about it.

"Anneyong." The teacher said as she entered the classroom. I was staring at Nichkhun because he somehow reminded me of that boy I met.

When class ended and it was time for lunch. Me and Yoona went to the canteen and sat the usual table. We talked and talked until the boys came to our table.

"So, let's just make this clear, I don't talk to you and you don't talk to me at school got it?" Taecyeon said.

"Stop being so cold."Wooyoung said.

"Not like I want to be talking to you so fine."I said back at him and left. I went to the garden at the back of the school. Barely anyone came here and didn't know about this place so I just sat there and thought about that boy. I missed him. He was my best friend through everything and he made me feel comfortable around others. He always stood up for me when I needed help. I missed that boy until he had to move back to Thailand and is now back in Seoul. I wonder if I'll ever see him again. While I sat down near the tree, someone came behind me and he startled me. It was Nichkhun.

"Don't mind about what Taecyeon said. He is alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter