Back To Seoul

Love Can Lead to Broken Friendships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

As I got off the plane with, the first thing I did was go to my home where my mom and dad was waiting for me. I missed them and I couldn't wait to see them. I hoped dad had gotten better since I last saw him. After finishing unpacking, I went out to the park to cool down. She wondered how that boy from her childhood is doing. She went back home knowing she had to get to school tomorrow at S.E.O.U.L. Academy. She has been accepted into the school and she wanted to start afresh from everything that happened in the past. She went to sleep early that night and thought 'What would school be like.' She fell asleep and thought of all the things she wanted to do.

Next morning

" Wake up honey," my mom called. I got up from bed and got ready for school.

"Morning mom, morning dad" I greeted.

"Morning."They replied back.

After I finished eating, I left for school and drove off. I was amazed by how big it was and as she was trying to find the office I bumped into a girl named Im Yoona. We said sorry to each other and we became friends. Then Yoona showed her to the office and found out we were in the same class.

"Let's go to class," and we marched off to class. As we went to class, we bumped into the three kingkas of the school and they were Taecyeon,Wooyoung,and Nichkhun. Yoona apologized and we sped off to class.

"Who were they?" I asked .

"They are the three kingkas of this sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter