This Can't Be Happening!

Love Can Lead to Broken Friendships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I can't believe this! My dad wants me to get married. What am I going to do? And I said I would chooses Nichkhun as my husband. Omg I can't even think straight. What am I going to do if I see him at school tomorrow.

  I fell asleep having nightmares about what was going to happen tomorrow. I know I just made the worst choice ever by doing this but I don't want to be getting married to Taecyeon either. My dad was also so serious about this whole thing. I mean this is also my life but my dad seemed so serious and he looked scary. I didn't want to make dad angry. It was also bad enough my dad was also having heart attacks from time to time but I didn't want that to happen again. I went to sleep trying to get the bad memories out of my mind.

 I woke up next morning and remembered what happened yesterday. I was freaking out. I hurried and got dressed and left for school without eating breakfast. I tried to avoid my dad so he won't remind me of the marriage. 

 I met Yoona at the gate and we went to class together. On our way to class I saw Taecyeon and his friends. I avoided Nichkhun all day. 

 When school was over, I saw Nichkhun at the school gate.

 "Hi. Why are you avoiding me?" He asked me.

 "I'm not avoiding you, I'm just busy." I lied. I was scared. I was sweating. I didn't what to do at that moment.

 "Is this about that marriage thing? I also was shocked but I was also glad."

 Glad? Why would he be glad about this wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter