Hello Wooyoung!

Love Can Lead to Broken Friendships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Taeyeon went to school and saw Nichkhun and the others. They said hi to each other and went to class. When they got to the classroom the class was staring at Taeyeon and Nichkhun. They were holding hands and went to their seats. The teacher came in and everyone went to their seats.

"We will be going on a trip to France for a week so everyone get ready." The teacher announced.

The rest of the day went by quickly and when lunch came everyone went to the canteen. 

"Taeyeon, can I talk to you?" Wooyoung asked.

"Uh, sure." Taeyeon got up from her seat and went with Wooyoung.

"Taeyeon, I like you so will you go out with me? I know I'm a playboy but I really like you." Wooyoung confessed.

"Sorry Wooyoung but I'm Nichkhun's fiancé and I really like him so sorry." Taeyeon replied.

"What?! If I can't be with you then nobody can!" Wooyoung stopmed away looking like he's about to kill someone.

Taeyeon went to Nichkhun and they went to the garden surrounding the school.

"Uh, Nichkhun, I'm scared I don't know if I'm ready to do this."

"Don't worry. I'll be with you arraso?"

"Arraso. Gomawo Oppa." 

They both went inside and saw that Yoona and Taecyeon was holding hands.

"Omg! Yoong, are you and Taec going out?" Taeyeon interrogated.

"Uh, yes."

"Omg! I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you unnie."

"Way to go Taec." Nichkhun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter