Wow, was all of this planned?

Sweet Home ♣ Where Hearts Set [APPLY CLOSED]

CHAPTER 1
« WOW! WAS THIS ALL PLANNED? »

 

*Super Junior? ZE:A? BEAST and Big Bang? Is that serious? Oh my… I was so confident about it… what to do now?* She never thought those artists would be in the show. Not that she disliked them – it was actually the contrary – but she didn’t feel really okay about meeting them. Especially this soon…

At this moment the conference room opened, a girl appearing.

“Sorry, I’m late…”she said.
“Oh! Lovely was feeling lonely being the only one here of the future band.” The manager said with a smile as Lovely frowned, curious. “Lovely, this is your band-mate from now on. Dear, can you introduce yourself to anyone here before sitting?”
“Yes, of course…” the new-coming girl said a bit surprised to be asked to do it but soon, they’ll have to do it often “Hello everybody, nice to meet you. My name is…” she coughed a bit before smiling a little bit “…my name is Chaliena.” She bowed.

Lovely looked at her and smiled before waving so she’d know they were going to be band mates. The girl, Chaliena, smiled back and went to sit down next to Lovely, just like the manager told her to. She wasn’t that tall but she was cute-looking. She seemed friendly enough giving Lovely a reassuring feeling. Obviously, she was younger than Lovely even if we could not really tell by how many years.

“Well, we won’t hold the conference any longer… Manager Johnson, would you drive the girls to the house already?” the president asked.
“Okay, President. Girls, we are moving already to the show place.”

Chaliena frowned and looked around her while Lovely opened widely her eyes, standing up.

“What? Didn’t I tell you you were going to be a part of a show?” manager asked, pushing them out of the room.
“No/Yes but…” Chaliena was the one saying no, while Lovely answered yes but stopped when she heard Chaliena’s answer. “You didn’t know?” she shook her head, looking a bit lost.
“It’s okay, Lovely will explain to you!”

Lovely glared at him, muttering a “Why should I explain it when it’s your fault!?”
Chaliena smiled silently at this and asked her questions about what was going on…

███ FAST FORWARD

Joo Hyun Jin kicked her foot on the floor on a bored way. It’s been already fifteen minutes she had been waiting in this living room and nobody was there. Why this stupid guy led her here this early? She sighed loudly. She put her bag in the couch and started to move around the big house. She was studying it a bit. *It sure is a BIG house* she thought, ending in the kitchen where she poured herself a glass of water. She was drinking it down when she heard some noises from the door. She almost gulped the wrong way out of surprised but regained herself right away. She slowly moved to the living room and faced two girls talking.

“So… you’re telling me we’re going to be a part of a show which involved Korean bands such like Big Bang, Super Junior, Big Bang and BEAST?”

Hyun Jin’s eyes were glued on the shorter girl who was talking. Obviously, she didn’t know about the show. She looked then at the taller one, a girl she met weeks ago. Some days before, the manager told her she would be a band-mate. Lovely turned her head suddenly to her with a slight smile.

“Hyun Jin!” she exclaimed, approaching her with the other girl.
“Hey Lovely.” Hyun Jin answered blankly before bowing at the second girl.
“This is Chaliena, we’re going to be part of the same band it looks like!” they all nodded awkwardly.
“Nice to meet you!” said Chaliena as Hyun Jin nodded to acknowledge her sentence.
“Have you been waiting for long?” Lovely asked, going to the couch and falling on it casually.
“Yes.” She answered straightforwardly before sighing and muttering something about a guy leaving her here too early. The two other girls smiled at this but didn’t say anything.
“I swear I’m gonna kill this manager of ours! Why do we meet in such conditions?” Lovely started to complain.
“I think it can be fun, let’s take it the good way: we’ll have to learn about each other.” Chaliena cheered while Lovely stood up.
“Maybe… Still, the show will begin and we do not even know each other’s names… Aish! GOSH, I’m hungry! Hyun Jin! The kitchen, please the kitchen!” she asked, stomping her feet softly and non-stop. Hyun Jin shook her head before Chaliena joined in.
“You say this but you’re already familiar with us…” Hyun Jin told her, earning a big smile from her. “Childish! Aegyo won’t work, I told you already!”

Lovely and Chaliena just laughed.

███ MEANWHILE:

Park Hwa Young had been a hard time to explain her stepbrother why she was leaving Korea for America. Actually, she didn’t tell him and was now explaining it to him.

“LEAVING?” LeeTeuk shouted, coughing after. “Why? Is there something wrong about parents or anything? It’s not because I’m away with Super Junior that I can’t help you, you know that… don’t you? I…” he said all quickly.
“Yah! Let me talk! Oppa, it’s just an opportunity… I have to fulfill my dream. You should understand this.”
“I do but… why LEAVING?” he started screaming again, she pushed away her phone.
“Stop screaming, I’m going deaf!” she said with a pouting-voice, “If LeeTeuk Oppa is always here with me, how I can do everything by MYSELF? I mean, everybody will think of me as your stepsister. Not as an artist who became one by herself.” She was a bit lying… but she HAD TO.

How to tell him she was going on a show with numerous boys a girls and that he should say it to NO ONE? She knew her stepbrother couldn’t keep his mouth shut; so she better not telling him anything, else she would be in trouble with her soon-to-be manager.

“Oppa, I have to leave now, my co-members are waiting for me.” A voice was suddenly speaking on the background announcing a flight.
“Don’t tell me you’re at the airport…” he said sternly. “PARK HWA YOUNG, answer NOW!”
“Sorry Oppa, I’ll be back in some months! Tell mom and dad I will miss them, okay?”
“You’re not going to leave like this Hwa Young! Dare to end the call!” he threatened.
“Sorry Oppa! See you soon hopefully! Bye!” she ended the call and breathed. Ah! She was dead…

Silently she took her luggage and walked to the other girls and a staff member in a slow manner.

“I’m dead…” she sighed, looking at her phone.

Go Hea looked at her and rolled her eyes.

“I don’t know about your brother but he sure is a drama king! You’re an all grown-up girl now and we are here as well. Don’t think about it, you have a life to live!” she said, straightforwardly. Hwa Young nodded at her words.
“Though… You sure don’t know about him…” Hwa Young keep her stepbrother’s identity as a secret first. She would tell all the members who she is when they would all meet.
“Is he a president? I guess not… So!” Hea said annoyingly and shrugging. Seriously, how could a brother be so mother-like?
“I think he does think he is sometimes…” Hwa Young chuckled for the first time this day.
“Here you are! Back to your normal self! How can our little baby be so down today? It’s a happy day!” Elizabeth said while clapping her hands and joining Jamie in a victory dance.
“Yah, you’re embarrassing everyone with your dance!” said a teasing Jenny, aka HyunHyo.
“Who is saying this? The girl who can’t even stand up from the chair?” answered Jamie, jokingly, poking Jenny’s head.
“Yah, leave me! I’m tired! That’s why…” Jenny answered, waving her hand at her.

The five girls had known each other for two weeks or so now, living non-stop together so they would bind already quite a lot. The most awkward would be with the three other girls now. But they had to anyway.
The staff member, Jung Si Yun, came to the girls silently and shyly asked them to get prepared to board already. Some of them sighed happily making him chuckle and redden a bit for some reason.

“You girls are cute, you sure will be a hit!” he said silently before helping them with their luggage.

███ BACK TO THE HOUSE:

Hyun Jin was trying to deal with the two girls. Since she met Lovely before, she opened up a bit, even to Chaliena, but she still seemed a bit cold. But she didn’t really mean it this way… She just was like this. Though, Chaliena obviously saw the gentleness through her.
They were all in the kitchen when the door made a sound. The girls looked at each other questioningly.

“Must be the manager, I guess…”
“You may be right Chaliena, he said he would come back…”

However, they all stayed still. Just then, Hyun Jin and Lovely made a move towards the kitchen’s exit (you know, there’s no door, it’s kitchen and a big dinning room at the same time) but heard lots of noises.

“ANNYEONG???” someone shouted.
“Say ‘hello’ not annyeong, babo!” someone else said in Korean.

Lovely looked at Hyun Jin.
“Manager Johnson doesn’t speak any Korean…” the oldest girl said and went to the living room to see what was going on.
The two other girls followed her to discover two young men standing there and looking around, astonished. Lovely and Chaliena froze, recognizing them but not saying anything. Three other guys popped their head into the house and they were all like “wow”. The three girls couldn’t help but understand them: the house was impressive. The last four boys entered in and faced the girl right away, straightening before nudging each other awkwardly. They pushed one of them in front, to the girls and whispered some things in Korean to him. Did they only know the girls could understand them?
The boy smiled, scratching his neck and looking at the girls.

“Well, hello! Nice to meet you… We are…”
“CHILDREN OF EMPIRE” they all shouted before some of them broke into laughing. They looked like they practiced a lot for this. The one who spoke at first introduce himself as Kevin in English before the girls could tell him they were understanding Korean. Well, Lovely didn’t really so she was stuck between the girls and Kevin if translation needed. As the manager finally called Lovely, he told the girls and the boys that from the moment they stepped into the house, everything were recorded… They gasped. Cameras had been on them the whole time in here and they didn’t know. KwangHee almost threw a tantrum as he wasn’t prepared and the girls complained a bit.

“Why are you always like this?”
“Don’t be familiar with me anymore Loly! Else people will know about your bad temper!”
“Jeez…” she sighed as Chaliena patted her gently as she said:
“Everybody will see how mean is our manager!” jokingly of course.
“It’s gonna be awkward…” sighed Hyun Jin.

That was right, nobody in here knew the show would start this day. They were dumbfounded and awkward. At this moment, a black girl named Mandy walked in. Even more awkward getting!

███ BACK TO THE AIRPORT:

The girls and Jung Si Yun boarded into the plane. But something was wrong: the plane was empty. Except for the back, where talks could be heard. The girls went to it out of curiosity and faced… BEAST members. They all bowed, still sitting and said hello, leaving the five girls really dumbfounded.

“I hope you will have a nice flight with us.” Said the leader of the band, standing up with a charming smile.

The girls looked at each other… ‘Wow, was that planned?’

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sorry if I didn't get your personnality well yet or didn't mention you a lot yet again but it's the beggining so that's why. I have to make connections between everyone first =)
Sorry again, I didn't make Big Bang's teaser but I have a good reason ;p You will see!