You've Got to Be Kidding Us!

Sweet Home ♣ Where Hearts Set [APPLY CLOSED]

/!\ IMPORTANT or not XD /!\
This is the House pictures!! Unless there are one more floor and another building too so everyone would have a room ^^ : http://www.digsdigs.com/waterfront-home-on-a-private-island-in-miami-beach/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING US!


Jung Si Yun, the coordinator, laughed at the girls’ faces and scratched his head. He bowed at the boys as the girls finally did. Some were smiling; others were dumbfounded, while the rest didn’t really know how to react. Out of nowhere two cameramen came to record the scene. The girls looked at each other with arched brows but tried to act professional and, therefore, not to mind them. Jamie sat on an arm of a random seat and sighed:

“It must be a hidden camera! Unless cameras aren’t hidden…” Si Yun looked at her, laughing. But the girl wasn’t joking at all: Facing Dong Woon again…
“Does it even make sense?” Si Yun asked her.
“I don’t know myself…” the girl answered as everyone laughed at her honesty, everyone but Dong Woon who kept silent.
“Sorry to puzzle you, Si Yun Hyung isn’t the one at fault. We thought it’d be fun to make a surprise to you and enjoy the trip together already.” Doo Joon said, tugging at his dark blue jacket.

The girls frowned suddenly and noticed the way boys were all dressed. They pointed at them and started to gasp or groan or again laugh at their idea: they were all dressed like plane pilots (like here: http://www.hellokpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/20101210_b2stairline_011.jpg). Hea froze and looked at them strangely though making Dong Woon nod in understanding.

“I know, they are crazy…” he sighed as Yo Seob pouted.
“Bo? I found it cool…” the boy said looking at his outfits, straitening up.
“Actually, if I were them, I’d be like: “do they plan to drive the plane? Because if they do, I should jump out of the plane now!”… Really…” Jun Hyung said almost seriously.

Some girls nodded before laughing.

“Well, won’t you sit down?” asked Si Yun gently, always acting oh-so-shy.
“Let’s sit in this order: boy-girl-boy-girl and so on?” asked Gi Kwang. The other BEAST members , asking why he asked this. So the boy burst out “You guys told me to say that!”

The girls laughed in embarrassment and then, they organized how they would all sit.

███ BACK IN THE HOUSE:

“Sorry… are you the girls from the show?” the black girl asked.
“Hey, we are here too~” KwangHee said, gesturing to the boys after as Kevin pushed him.
“Yes we are” said Chaliena, calming down KwangHee by smiling at him. The boy understood he should stop babbling.
“I’m joining you…” the unknown girl said awkwardly. “I’m Mandy Jordan!”
“Welcome Mandy!”
said Lovely, standing to join the girl and to kiss her cheeks to say hello like French people does.

Boys were dumbfounded and Kevin and Chaliena had to explain them it was a way to say hello in France. They all started to joke about kissing each other to say hello. Of course, KwangHee kissed Siwan on the cheek with a loud ‘smack’ only to have him screaming, “You are SO annoying!”

They welcomed each other, girls and boys, and then started to talk. Soon, there was a pause and nobody was able to say anything. So, of course, KwangHee started to ask the girls if they knew them. Of course, some of them did but girls pretended they never heard about them. Min Woo, KwangHee and Hee Chul complained, so the three boys stood up and started to show the girls how they could dance and they performed “Here I am” for them. KwangHee pretended to fall down numerous times, making the girls smile at least. The mood rose up as Chaliena clapped to encourage them. But then KwangHee took her hand so she could dance with them. The poor girl was supposed to dance Abracadabra with KwangHee and Hee Chul while Lovely was laughing her head off, rolling on Hyun Jin and Mandy. Hyun Jin just pushed the girl the other way and she landed on the couch with Kevin for only support.

“YAH! You know the choreography of Here I am! You said you didn’t know them!” KwangHee exclaimed, pointing at her.

The girl laughed and pointed Hyun Jin who pointed Lovely who pointed… her phone.

“Manager told me to tell them we didn’t know who they were…” she said.
“Yah! Why are you always saying it’s the manager’s fault?” asked a laughing Kevin as she pretended she never heard.

Awkwardly, Chaliena admitted her favorite was Siwan and Lovely told it was KwangHee. Therefore, the four of them were stuck together. Hyun Jin and Mandy weren’t the type to talk easily so they listened to the other boys, or Mandy would occasionally ask Hyun Jin some things. Hyun Jin being the older from the girls at the moment, took the directions of the show and decided they should choose their rooms.

There started a terrible war! *dun dun dun* Even girls battled with boys to choose a room. Mandy rolled her eyes and did as Hyun Jin did: they both took the first room they saw. Hyung Sik was about to walk in the one Hyun Jin was taking but Kevin grabbed him by the collar:

“Let the girls choose!” he said, smiling at Hyun Jin. The girl nodded back at the calm boy and went in the room where her stuffs were already.

At the same moment, KwangHee and Lovely were “arguing” about the rooms. KwangHee took for him and Siwan a room, but decided the one Lovely and Chaliena took was better. So he entered the bedroom and started to babble. Lovely didn’t even try to understand and argued back while Siwan sat on the same bed Chaliena was.

“Is she a bit like KwangHee?” he asked Chaliena.
“I don’t really know… I just met her…” She answered, still looking at the two idiots arguing.
“WOW you looked close though…” Siwan answered.
“Haha, we are supposed to get along quickly…” she answered as he nodded.
“Anyway… I’m sorry for her and you: KwangHee can be so annoying and now we are tied together!” he exclaimed making the girl laugh.
“YOU ARE CRAZY! MYYYY ROOM!” KwangHee screamed in English.
“YAH! SSAGAJI! JUN KWANG HEE PYO!” Lovely randomly said as he stopped babbling and stared at her.
“Jun Kwang Hee Pyo?” he asked.
“You are a Ssagaji like Goo Jun Pyo, that’s why…” she mumbled with a smile.
“Yah! She knows Korean after all!” he said to Siwan who pushed him out of the room.
“Yeah yeah, sorry girls for him, at least you calmed him down…” Siwan exited the room with this and Chaliena looked at Lovely with a big smile.
“At least it is our room now!” Chaliena cheered, falling down again on the bed. The cameramen – who popped out of nowhere – filmed her and Lovely just told them KwangHee was the real villain jokingly.

Hyun Jin and Chaliena went down to try to make the diner with Kevin and Siwan while the rest was spreading nonsense back in the living room.

███ IN THE PLANE:

Unfortunately, for Jamie, the girl had to sit next to Dong Woon. Si Yun and Doo Joon decided it would be like that: on a first row; Dong Woon, Jamie, Jun Hyung and Hea.
On a second row; Yo Seob, Jenny, Doo Joon himself and Hwa Young.
Then, on the last row; Si Yun, Hyun Seung, Elizabeth and Gi Kwang.

Really, for the first time, Jamie had been really calm. Hea, at the other end of the row asked then to exchanged seats with Jun Hyung just to check on her. He had no objections and let her took his place. Dong Woon wasn’t feeling any better and pretended to pick on Yo Seob during the whole trip or to sleep. Hea sensed some tension between the two persons and asked with no fears, as always:

“Is something wrong with you both? Not that I complain, but you look so calm Jamie…”
“Uh?”
the girl responded as for the first time Dong Woon looked at her. “No, no…”

The camera zoomed on them sensing something fishy. Hea saw something was wrong but didn’t say anything. On the other hand, Jun Hyung guessed right away what was going on and tried to hide the matter.

“Perhaps you are afraid of planes, Jamie-ssi?” he asked, “Yo Seob is, but he is acting cool in front of girls!”
“Why are you always picking on me? I’m not afraid!” the boy answered as Doo Joon started to laugh.
“It’s cute to be afraid of this, it’s alright Yo Seob-ssi!” Jamie teased, trying to hide the matter between her and Dong Woon too.
“But I’m not!” Yo Seob protested. “They drive me crazy!” he exclaimed, making people laugh.
“Yah, sit down Yo Seob, the plane is going to-”
“Please put your seat-belt on”
asked a voice, cutting Doo Joon’s sentence.
“How long is the flight from here to Florida?” asked Dong Woon.
“We have eleven hours to arrive at San Francisco. There, you will all have a surprise. An hour later, we will be boarding in another plane: then we’ll have to go through five hours.” Si Yun said.

Dong Woon and Jamie slapped their hands on their faces. Hea groaned along with the rest. Jenny just said “fine” before pretending to start to sleep, earning snickers from Si Yun and Jamie. Hwa Young just kept silent, thinking of how her brother would totally hate this. However, she understood why he sounded so tired when he said he was going on a trip in another country these days. Let’s just hope he wasn’t heading to America as well!

███ HOURS LATER:

The plane already touched the floor of America. Dong Woon had already slipped away from his seat to look at the view. Meanwhile, Jamie was having nightmare about media finding out she had been going out with Son Dong Woon. She almost screamed in Hea’s hears but ended up mumbling, asleep again. Hea, awake already, glared at the girl and pushed her head. Hwa Young was sound asleep making Hea to soften up a bit at the sight: the girl finally found a minute to relax. At the same time, Jun Hyung stumbled out of his seat, waking up the youngest girl without knowing it. At this moment, Si Yun gathered the people who were awake:

“Look, let’s wake them up, it’d be great if girls would wake up the boys, okay?” he mischievously whispered, everybody nodding.
“I should have slept more…” mumbled a sleepy Jun Hyung, making Dong Woon laugh.
“Aaaaah Jun Hyung-ssi wished to be woken up by a girl, right? I understand…” laughed Si Yun at him.

Cutely, Hwa Young went on the seat behind Jenny and hugged her to wake her up. The girl jumped in surprise and kicked Doo Joon’s ankle in the process. The leader of the male band woke up right away, “crying” in pain as Jenny apologized thousand times. Hwa Young ran away from them, she didn’t want her unnie to scold her!
Meanwhile, Jun Hyung was having fun punching lightly Jamie’s shoulder as the girl was responding in her sleep. He laughed out at this and went on, doing this for a whole minute.

“Just wake her up already!” Doo Joon whispered loudly to him, jumping on one foot because of Jenny’s kick “Wow, you really are strong!” he stated at her.
“I’m sorry…” she said again but laughing.
“Ah, she’s laughing!” he said with a smile “How can I be a man if a girl is laughing at me like this! AISH!” he pretended to be hurt in his pride.


Yo Seob was still in a deep slumber – or he pretended to. So, Elizabeth talked to him, saying all the nonsense she could. Soon, Dong Woon joined with Gi Kwang and the chubby boy finally broke into a strange giggle. The hard one to wake up was Jamie since Hyun Seung woke up thanks to Doo Joon and Jenny.
They finally stepped out of the plane and were about to go take the second plane when Elizabeth rose one of her eyebrow at the boys:

“Are you really planning to stay like this?” she asked with a funny expression.
“We were going to ask you the same!” Doo Joon answered as the boys nodded.
“What it is?” Hea asked with fear…
“Hehe, time to change girls, this is your new outfits!” Si Yun revealed a changing room.

When Hwa Young stepped in, she froze at the outfits. Hea slapped her hand in her forehead and looked at Si Yun:
“You’ve got to be kidding us!”
“Stop it here Hea and just put them on! I know it’s hard to be an idol!”
he pushed the girls in and waited for them.

Twenty minutes later, girls were struggling at who would be the one to go out with the outfit on. They all pointed at each other before Elizabeth was designated for no reasons. She dared to go out, followed close by Hea and Jenny. The boys all clapped at their courage and said they were looking good… in their stewardess’ outfits (the skirt is longer but it’s looking like this: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvsyCWyyVMJUD7N5DFXilGLsMQp0BTqsJcw7ZDe24CY3xmhj-dXg).

“And Hwa Young and Jamie?” asked Si Yun.
“You’re such an annoying person, aren’t you?” asked Hea out of the blue.
“The devil itself!” Si Yun answered with a grin, “Jamie! Hwa Young! Now, come out!”
“NO WAY! HWA YOUNG IS UNDERAGE! How can you let this happen?”
Hwa Young screamed as everyone broke into laughing.
“Just come out!” Si Yun replied.
“SHE IS/I AM INNOCENT!” Hwa Young screamed along with Hwa Young.
“Okay, I’m coming…” sighed Si Yun.
“NO!” they both answered, coming out right after.

Never had the girls felt this awkward in their entire life. And never Dong Woon regretted as much as now that he and Jamie had broken up…

███ BACK IN THE HOUSE:

The bell had rung and Lovely was designated by Hyun Jin to go see who was that. KwangHee decided to go with her, being a host by nature and being in the middle of an argument with Lovely. The pair walked to the door and opened the door facing no other than Seung Ri and Dae Sung themselves. Lovely’s mouth dropped a second as they told the guests to come in excitedly.

“WOW we have BIG BANG!” KwangHee screamed with a broken voice.
“Ow, my ears…” Lovely complained as the two guests laughed.

Chaliena, who was still cooking, dropped a knife because of the voice and cut her finger. Siwan sighed and helped her with her cut.

“KwangHee is sure noisy and disturbing!” he mumbled, making sure she was okay.
“Nah… he is a mood maker! I can be like that too, you know…” she chuckled.
“You are a mood maker?” she nodded“Then we’d exchange him for you with no problems…” he sighed again and she just laughed it off, making him smile finally.

Hyun Jin had given up on cooking and was joining KwangHee and Lovely. The two lazy girls and the loud boy helped the two new guests with their bags and showed them around, so they could choose their bedroom too. Seung Ri looked so happy to be finally with a co-member that he asked Dae Sung to share the same room.
When the five came back, Mandy and Chaliena were now the newt team cooking with Kevin and Siwan. Min Woo and Hee Chul gathered the rest around the computer.

“Where are the two girls before?” he asked, not remembering the names.

They didn’t really care and looked at the computer. The manager had send an email:


« Girls, follow this link: http://melodiousalliance.site.com/sweethome/videos/#144 (A/N: a fake link uh XD) and you’ll see how the other girls, Super Junior and BEAST are doing! Good luck my children~
Please Lovely, don’t try to complain~ (especially about me) Hyun Jin, open up! Chaliena, keep going~
Boys, please, take care of them (and don’t kill them, even if you really want to).
Bye! »



“THIS MANAGER!” Lovely laughed but was bewildered.
“Don’t mind him, he is a kid!” Hyun Jin said with a funny face even if she was as shocked as her co-member was.
“I don’t care; the boys don’t understand this well English! Just Kevin and he’s cooking~” Lovely sang as Hyun Jin nodded, satisfied.
“Hey…” KwangHee whispered “We don’t understand~” he sang in Korean.
“We are… going to watch a video with our friends and Super Junior and BEAST” Hyun Jin and Lovely said.
“YAY!” they screamed and then they started to watch the videos…

███ THE VIDEO AND BACK IN THE AIRPORT/PLANE:

BEAST, Si Yun and the five girls were about to board the second plane to go to Miami. But Si Yun suddenly grabbed Hwa Young by the arm.

“Hwa Young… I need to tell you something.” He said.
“What is it about?” she asked but soon, Elizabeth joined.
“Si Yun Oppa, you’re acting strange!” she chuckled.
“And you are the one saying this, Eliza-ssi?” he answered with a bewildered smile.
“I’m not strange! Jamie is!” she said, teasing the other girl.
“I’m not strange, you are!” Jamie answered.
“I need to talk to Hwa Young, so go and argue in the plane!” the two girls pouted and took Hwa Young with them “We aren’t leaving our baby with you!”
“You said it: You are THE devil! We aren’t leaving her with an evil person!”


Hwa Young laughed but her smile dropped when she saw the band in the plane.

“HELLO WE ARE~ SUPER JUNIOR!” they all screamed but LeeTeuk’s smile dropped the same way Hwa Young’s did a bit earlier.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” they both said, pointing at each other with huge eyes.

The four girls and other Super Junior members stayed still and looked at them.

Aish… I don’t like it already…” Hea said, massaging her temples.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is the rooms' organisation:
1.
http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/20//110320095521978090.jpg
2. http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2011/03/20//110320095651331991.jpg
It will change as people come! And perhaps some will switch etc...

GIRLS I'm sorry to be this late! But as you can see, this is a long chapter at least ^^"
I had to update my other stories AND I have some personnal problems =/ But I'm still updating =)
I'm sorry, it's boring for now, but wait a little more. Perhaps I need one or two more chapters to settle it~ If you have some tips or ideas to give to help, you can!