A Crazy Show Predicts Another Crazy Show

Sweet Home ♣ Where Hearts Set [APPLY CLOSED]

TEASER #2
A CRAZY SHOW PREDICTS ANOTHER CRAZY SHOW

 

“KwangHee, Dong Jun, Hee Chul, Siwan, Min Woo and Jun Young, are you guys ready?” asked one of the technicians.
“Yes we are… uh, actually we lost KwangHee” said Jun Young looking around him.
“Oh come on, not again!” sighed exasperatedly Siwan “Why is he always like this?”
“Hyung, it’s your bestfriend, you should have an idea of where he is” suggested Hee Chul while a Noona was making some final effects on his make-up.
“I have an idea, yeah, actually… but I really hope it’s not what I think…” Siwan answered with annoyance, wonder and fear. He shrugged it off and went on stage first.
 

███ SOMEWHERE IN THE BACKSTAGE:

“He, he, Hyung? Do you know anything about the program in Florida?” he asked mischievously, over-acting his suspicious way of talking. The older man laughed at him and patted his shoulder.
“Yes…” he said teasingly. KwangHee’s face brightened at the answer. “I know... you’re in this show.” the man finally said, chuckling and teasing the younger.
“Ow, come on Hyung! Don’t you tell me something about it?” he pouted like a five-years-old boy making the man laughing again.
“Be patient young man, you’ll know soon. Oh! BEAST are finally done with make-up, you better go with them, the show will begin now.”

KwangHee looked once again at the man, expecting just a single hint about the show. The man sighed, knowing the boy wouldn’t let go of him if he wouldn’t drop a single word.

“Okay, there will be about eight stranger girls. Are you happy? Now go on stage! Your co-members are already on!”

The diva squealed an “OMO” like a girl before running to BEAST members, to enter the show with them at least.

███ ON STAGE:

ZE:A members took place already in some of the chairs there. There were about five rows: from the lower to the upper. ZE:A were at the second row from lower and so people could obviously see the empty chair next to Siwan. The fashionista of the band sighed loudly and did his best not to roll his eyes. Hee Chul was still looking around for the missing member while Jun Young wasn’t even caring, knowing the diva would find a way to make it. The host started to talk, greetings the viewers and the idols already there.

“Today, they are with us for this very first edition of this show. Please, applause Children of Empire!” he cheered, while people were clapping their hands and screaming. The boys introduced themselves and bowed, all putting on a smile.

“Is there not a missing member?” asked the host suddenly after a moment of discussion.
“Oh…” said all the boys at the same time “Oh, yes, actually we lost KwangHee Hyung” finally said Min Woo as if he just noticed, earning snickers from other idols and the host.
“It’s not like that, we actually kicked him out!” said jokingly Jun Young, people laughing a bit more.
“Ho! What happened?” the Host pretended to be into the deal.
“Siwan got tired of fanfics about the both of them and Kwang Hee being closer onwards.” blurted out Min Woo and Dong Jun, annoying Siwan who sighed loudly before cracking a smile at the attention and people having fun a little.
“Oh, so this sound from the cupboard…?” suddenly snapped out Hee Chul, gasping a little, that made everyone laugh again.
“So, KwangHee-ssi is in the cupboard? Ah, boys nowadays!” exclaimed the host. “Well… thank you boys. Now, we have…”

The introduction went on a bit with little talks, and finally after a while, the host finally announced BEAST were there. The band was supposed to make a performance before sitting on the first row. When the six boys entered the stage, another boy seemed to sneak behind them, so nobody would notice. But it was a MAJOR FAIL! Laughs started again.
The host smiled at the sneaking KwangHee before BEAST (laughing too) got ready to start their performance of their last song. After this, the ambiance was ecstatic! But the host never forgot about the scene just before.

“So there you were KwangHee-ssi! We saw you sneaking behind BEAST... ha!” he exclaimed.
“Yeah, it's not like this. I just decided to change band and becoming a BEAST member!” he said confidently, joking.
“Just because your members trapped you in the cupboard?” everyone laughed again. At this moment, Doo Jun stopped the exchange:
“We never said it was okay though…” at this, Kwang Hee pouted.
“Please, keep him, thank you!said Jun Young jokingly earning a glare from Kwang Hee.
“I would be a marvelous BEAST member, don’t you think?” he asked, taking a “BEAST-like” pose.
“And why didn’t you perform with them if you are a new member?” the female host asked, playing along.
“Ah… this… my job is just to talk and be silly, that’s why.” He nodded, making people laugh a last time.
“Anyway, you guys, BEAST and ZE:A will have to get along well: aren’t you going to be a part of show in America soon?”
“Oh, yes… ZE:A members and we already met few times, so it’s okay. We’re most stressed about the show.” Jun Hyung mumbled.
“Actually, here in ZE:A, we are afraid of our Hee Chul and his hormones! You know, for the stranger girls’ security!” (there is a video about Hee Chul and his hormones around girls… so funny XD).
Hee Chul hid his face out of embarrassment and denied it all.

“Actually the reason why KwangHee-sunbae was late is because he was bugging a staff member. Yes, he was wondering about the show and asking him… Staff member Kim-ssi used us as an excuse…” said Yoseob as the laughs could be heard again.
“Aaah… just be patient boys, a week and it’s the show already. We will all be looking forward your story in America soon. Good luck with it! *claps* So now, next topic with T-ARA…”

The show went on but the news about the show “Sweet Home” was spread already. Job done, except for ZE:A and BEAST boys who were still wondering about how it’ll be. After the show they all cornered KwangHee to ask him details but he wouldn’t tell… unless promises of treating him already as the king… Aigo!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So here another "teaser". I didn't know what to write so just came up with a show and the members being silly.
So YES, applications are CLOSED!

Wednesday, I'll post the chosen applicants ^^ + my app' + my friend's app'.
Here it is~

Thank you girls again for taking interest on this project and being patient with me x_x
Take care ♥ Perhaps I'll update again today if I can~ and add a poster for chapters ¬¬