The Girls' Applications 2

Sweet Home ♣ Where Hearts Set [APPLY CLOSED]

Identity Please (1/5):: Author Wolvely(ness) ^^
   
Q. Family Name: R. Carter
Q. First Name(s): R. Lovely
Q. Age: R. 18-19
Q. Date of Birth: R. 19/06/1992
Q. Ancestry: R. Quarter French, Quarter Caribbean, Quarter Native American, Quarter Russian-Chinese.
Q. Nationality/ies: R. French and American


About You 1 (2/5)
   
Q. Personas: R. The Childish Umma hehehe
Q. Personality: R. She has a really big problem with her mood. Yes, again the mood swings type! However, she tried her best not to burst out of anger or something of the sort. She looks cold or childish most of the time but she is a mature person, because she had to take care of herself since her mother was working for them. That’s why she is mother-like. She is really crazy, always ready to do silly stuffs or pranks. She’s scared of Korea because she thinks they wouldn’t accept her. In these situations, she will try her best but will act sometimes cold and straightforward. She is REALLY proud. Always taking care of others, people often think she doesn’t need to be taken care of, which is wrong. But she would never admit it. She is a food monster, really. But sometimes, she wouldn’t eat in a day… Actually, she is sensitive. You know, she had a bad health but doesn’t want to show it anymore, thinking people don’t care about it. When she doesn’t like someone, always say it or shows it, but wouldn’t be mean.

Q. Tastes: R. Likes ; Eating, being mother-like, having fun, saying random things, games, acting lazy, laugh all day and night long, doing different things, planning some things. Dislikes; Pink, competition, judgmental people, doctors, teachers at her school, silly people etc…
Q. I'm afraid of: R. Time and spiders
Q. This thing(s) make me feel better: R. EATING and talking about her friend’s problems instead of hers.

Q. Family+Background: R. Lovely was living only with her mother since her father had been a jerk to her mother. She dislikes him a lot and his afraid of players from that day on, because her dad was one. She has about 5 half-sisters and half-brothers, perhaps more. She had always been a top student. But at 11 years old, even though she still was a top student, she turned into a little Yankee because of the district she was living in. She thought it was cool and was really popular. Like a cheerleader in American movies. However, she felt bad and quit at 15 when the leader went to another school. Actually, one of her friend (a boy) started to hit on her and tried to touch her at sensitive places. From that day on, she disliked her life as a Yankee/Little Queenka.  She started to like Asia thanks to mangas, so she liked especially Japan and learned asian languages. She was still singing (she started singing at 7) and had a first performance at 16. But being sick, she never tried out for a label. She messed her grades at the end because of her bad health and family. Now, she has taken her chance in America.
Q. Relationships: R. None really… Just met DBSK/TVXQ once but doesn’t know YunHo remembers about her ridiculous intervention XD A friend of her mother is going to introduce her to Usher so she will learn from him.


About You 2 (3/5)
   
Q. Height: R. 172-173cm
Q. Weight: R. 54kg
Q. Describe you: R. Tanned, quite tall, a bit skinny they say, black-brown eyes that turned green on the sun. Luscious lips that I find awkward T.T I have such long nails… Always forget to cut them. People say my nose is beautiful but… how can a nose be beautiful? TSSK! I’m not Cleopatra!
Q. About Clothes: R. Anything… doesn’t really have a style of clothing. She is CLUELESS about how to dress except for clubs because her friends are always like “dress this kind of stuff!”
Q. Pictures: R. http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/15/75/36/01/img_0211.jpg & http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/15/75/36/01/img_0212.jpg & http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/15/75/36/01/img_0213.jpg (no comment, author’s silly on this pictures x_x).


Be Professional (4/5)
   
Q. Group Position: Publicity maker all over~ (kind of show star again)
Q. Skills? R. Play guitar and flute. Can speak numerous languages. Is like a cat. Have many ways of singing. Have great actress skills.
Q. Experience(s)? R. Some singing and dancing performances, nothing big. A bit nervous but will brightly smile.
Q. Any Scandals? R. No~
Q. A male idol who is like you: R. Don’t know!
Q. A female idol who is like you: R. Namie Amuro or HyoMin (T-ara), a mix of the two

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Identity Please (1/5):: Author’s friend ^^
   
Q. Family Name: R. Jordan
Q. First Name(s): R. Mandy Leona
Q. Age: R. 22
Q. Date of Birth: R. 28/12/1988
Q. Ancestry: R. Half-Afro-American and Half-Brazilian
Q. Nationality/ies: R. American

About You 1 (2/5)
   
Q. Personas: R. The Solo plain girl
Q. Personality: R. SECRET ;p

Q. I'm afraid of: R. Her true-self and judgmental people
Q. This thing(s) make me feel better: R. Crying alone and run

Q. Family+Background: R. Has always been a good child. Not good at school but her father would take care of it. She had always known she would be a singer. She had always had a bad relationship with her mother who would tell her to study instead of dreaming about being a singer. She hopes now her mother will shut . Yes she is a rich spoiled girl but wouldn’t brag about it. She is not a proud of it. She will be working hard on it now.
Q. Relationships: R. None really…


About You 2 (3/5)
   
Q. Height: R. 165cm
Q. Weight: R. 58kg
Q. Describe you: R. Really tanned. Luscious lips and body. A bit chubby. Big eyes.
Q. About Clothes: R. She is always so well-dressed because of her father who gives her whatever she wants.
Q. Pictures: R.


Be Professional (4/5)
   
Q. Group Position: Solo artist ^^
Q. Skills? R. Can create a choreography in 5 minutes if needed.
Q. Experience(s)? R. None really. Just one project or two.
Q. Any Scandals? R. Yes, about being the girlfriend of Taylor Lautner but it was false. They just met once and took a friendly picture together at a party her father made.
Q. A male idol who is like you: R. None~
Q. A female idol who is like you: R. Rihanna she said.