Girls with Differences... Girls being different.

Sweet Home ♣ Where Hearts Set [APPLY CLOSED]

« Girls need their pride... that's how I am. I want people to picture us differently a bit.
"You nasty girl [...]
Nasty, where is your pride? [...]
You make it hard for girls like myself
Who respect themselves and have dignity"

That's my way of thinking. To the extreme sometimes... It's about dignity and respect. »

She looked into the mirror. She grimaced at her reflection in it: her hair were even messier than the usual, she looked tired and sweat was starting to appear. But she smiled, she was okay, perfectly fine and she wanted to dance again. The music started for the umpteenth time and soon she was moving according to the beat, closing her eyes time to time, just to feel perfectly the beat going through her and invading her body like a spirit. The young lady smiled to herself, feeling nice.

“You nasty girl, you nasty you trashy
You classless girl, you sleazy you freaky
I never met a girl who does the things that you do…”

Yeah, it’s an old song but Lovely was enjoying them more than the new ones sometimes. Especially when it’s the Destiny’s Child! Most of the steps she was doing, she just made them up at the moment she was making them. Still it was looking okay, she had some inspirations this day.

“Here you are, Lovely (yes, author’s name x_x)!” someone announced behind her as she literally jumped, surprised.
“MIKE!” she shouted, “Gosh, you scared me, you silly!”
“I saw that… Well, manager Johnson is looking for you, you should go meet him now at his office.”
“Okay, I’m done with training then… If you see Kai, tell him I want to see him!”
“You ALWAYS want to see him anyway!” he rolled his eyes “He should know it even before I’m telling him…”

Loly smiled at him before laughing finally and disappearing behind a wall. She was stressed, a week ago, the manager told her she was about to finally be a part of a band and they would meet. Was it about it?

“Manager, you asked to see me?” she said, entering his office since the door was always opened.
“Oh, Lily! Yes, you can seat down if you want… Well, you remember I told you that you will be part of a band, right?”
“Yes…” was he going to cancel it? Her heart palpitated at the thought…
“I’m pretty sure about you being ready; you’ve the required personality for what it’s about…”
“What it’s about?” she arched an eyebrow.
“You will soon meet the girls to start the training. Just I have to tell you it’s a bit complicated. You told me you’re learning Korean, aren’t you?”
“Yes…”
“You are good at Japanese, fluent in English, in French and good at German… You told us you were attracted by South Korea and Japan, right?” she just nodded “We’re working with SM in LA as well and we came to a contract for an international band, a new concept. Your profile fits the expectations, as many people would recognize themselves in you since you’re multi-racial. You will have to promote Korean Pop to everyone.”

Lovely slowly felt lost in the amounts of the things it implied. She had to meet girls from Asia and Europe or America who will fill the band. Some of them would be the trainee she trained with, which reassured her a bit. She was about to leave when the manager called her back…

“Hm?” she asked dumbfounded.
“A boy asked about you, he’s from Guadeloupe (an island). He told his family name is Chance, Mickael Chance. I saw him, is he your brother?”

She froze. Another Chance is looking for her? Why did he come? She didn’t want to hear about the Chance family yet. The manager saw her trouble and went to sit on the second chair next to her.

“Half-brother?” he asked.
“I guess… A girl called a year ago telling me she was my half-sister and she had a brother… That may be him, or perhaps another kid of the jerk my father was…” she mumbled. He patted her shoulder gently.
“You shouldn’t take distance with them because of what your father did, you know.”
“I do know… really, I do. However, I don’t know how to act with them nor what to tell them.”
“You have a lot in common…” he said.
“How would you know?” she noticed how confident he was about this Mickael.
“You really want to know?” She couldn’t help but feel curious even if she knew she might regret it. Loly nodded her head. “He is a trainee as well in here.”

¶ Fast Forward…

It was too much! She had a half-sister, and two half-brothers. Two of them were of the same mother. The other one was from another woman. It drove her crazy. How many sisters and brothers did she have exactly? Each year another one was popping out of nowhere and now they were on the same company.
Days passed and her manager finally told her about the show. She was among the first girl among the seven chosen ones to know about it. There was this meeting to discuss about the show but she felt lonely; she was the only girl there. It was SO BORING that she swore she’d just sleep, when she was about to close her eyes, out of tiredness, she snapped them open. She did it so abruptly that her friend next to her turned his head to the sleepy figured.

“Gosh, your eyes made a noise!” he said with wide eyes.
“Whatever!” she said, fighting back.
“They DID!”
“And your nose is making noises growing up because of your lies! They DIDN’T!”
“What the heck? I’m not Pinocchio!” he said, amused by her.
“But you are a li-ar!” she emphasized.
“Are you done fighting Lovely?” *Why me? HE WAS FIGHTING AS WELL!* “You definitely be in more shows soon, it’ll be fun BUT listen to us now. We were saying: Super Junior have already accepted for a while now. ZE:A as well. BEAST and Big Bang just accepted, shouldn’t we called ALL the girls now?”

*Super Junior? ZE:A? BEAST and Big Bang? Is that serious? Oh my… I was so confident about it… what to do now?* She never thought those artists would be in the show. Not that she disliked them – it was actually the contrary – but she didn’t feel really okay about meeting them. Especially this soon…

At this moment the conference room opened, a girl appearing.

“Sorry, I’m late…” she said.
“Oh! Lovely was feeling lonely being the only one here of the future band.” The manager said with a smile as Lovely frowned, curious. “Lovely, this is your band-mate from now on. Dear, can you introduce yourself to anyone here before sitting?”
“Yes, of course…” the new-coming girl said a bit surprised to be asked to do it but soon, they’ll have to do it often “Hello everybody, nice to meet you. My name is…”



AND CUT, of course! XD
This is it for the “teaser”. It’s boring but I revealed a bit about my character. So, yep, her/my name will be Lovely Chance (it’s my real first name, but not real family name uh). I’m soon to be 19 for the one who wonders about it ^w^ Wonder who will be this girl entering… Ha! You’ll know soon hopefully, the deadline for the application is 1st of March, unless I got enough of applicants before!


Well that’s it for today, see you~
Thank you all by the way for the nice comments and to apply for this, I already got interesting applications **