First Meet

Until I Met You

 

Gerald’s Point Of View

 

Gerald and Enchong walks in the bar. They sit at the seats near the bar counter. “Gusto mo magkilala ang akin fiancé ko?” Enchong asked then took a sip of beer he ordered after he asked Gerald.  “Okay pero...” looks behind Enchong and saw a over exposed dressed girl. She was tall, tan, un-natural curly hair and thick make-up. Her clothes were like she wasn’t wearing anything. The girl winks at Gerald. Gerald smirks. Enchong rolls his eyes and hits Gerald that the back of his head. “aray ko” Gerald yelled while rubbing his head. “ano ba?” Enchong chuckles at his friend’s reaction. “Ge, Paano ka makakakuha ng isang syota o asawa kung ikaw isang chickboy?” Enchong asked. “Pare hindi pa ako handa sa kasal” Gerald said to Enchong. “Then-” Enchong got interrupted by a hug. “Hi baby” Erich kiss Enchong’s cheek. “Baby, meet my best friend Gerald” Enchong stood up beside Erich and puts his hand on her back. “Ge, Meet soon to be Mrs. Erich Dee” Erich puts her hand out to Gerald. Gerald smiles at Erich and shakes her hand. “Sa wakas na meet ko na yung babae yung kumuha ng puso nag best friend ko” Erich giggles then looks at Enchong. “Babe si Kim dumating rin pero nagpunta sa washroom” Enchong nodded.

 

Kim’s Point Of View

 

Kim closes her bag and walks out of the washroom. She looks around the bar for her friends. She takes out her phone and texts Erich to ask where she is. Erich texts her back saying that she’s near the bar counter at the far back. Kim walks around near the bar counter. “FRIEND” yelled Erich over the loud music. Kim turns around.

 

Gerald’s Point Of View

 

Once Erich called out her friend...WOW She looks so beautiful – long black hair, fair skin colour, her long legs tells him that she’s tall, slender and so much more words can describe. The girl smiles at Erich. I took a sip so I don’t look noticeable. She walks closer towards us.

 

Kim’s POV

I walk towards them “Hi friend” then I hugged Erich. “Hi kuya” I hugged Enchong. I looked at the guy beside Enchong and smiled. “Hi umm...” I looked at Erich. “Oh Kimmy ito pa la si Gerald, kaibigan ni Enchong.” Erich introduced Gerald. I smiled at him. He smiles back. “Ako pa la si Kim” I put my hand out. “Gerald, nice to meet you” He shakes my hand. “Babe, Gusto mo sumayaw?” Enchong asked Erich. “okey” Enrich looks at me. “Kung okay lang?” “Go okay lang” I smiled. They smile at me and they left to dance. Gerald stares at Kim. “Alam mo ang ganda mo” Gerald smirks. Kim looks at Gerald in confusion. “Ano?” Kim said while looking at Gerald. “Gusto mo sumayaw?” Gerald winks. Kim was shocked about his behaviour. “No okay lang ako dito” Kim looks away from Gerald. Gerald gets up and walks behind Kim. “Talaga?” Gerald whispers in Kim’s ear. Kim was starting to get annoyed so she rolls her eyes. “Lumayo ka sa akin” Kim was now pissed. Gerald chuckles and backs up. “Relax babe wala ako interest sayo” Kim rolls her eyes “Alam mo nakakainis ka na” Gerald chuckles. “Lighten up babe” Kim felt like she wanted to punch his face in. “I’m not your babe” " Bakit ayaw mo sumayaw kahit hindi ako kasama?" asked Gerald. "Ano  pakialam mo?" Gerald chuckles " nakakatawa ka kapag inasar kita"