Could this be?...

Until I Met You

 Kim's POV

 

Erich and Kim drives to Kim's house for a girls night. Kim unlocks the door and walks in her house with Erich. "sige doon ka muna sa sala mag papalit lang ako" Kim says to Erich while she was already up a few steps on the stairs. "pwede ba ako mag hiram na damit?" Erich asks Kim while she sat on the couch in the living room. Kim's walking up stairs. "SIGE. PAG TAPOS KO DITO IKAW NAMAN" yells Kim from her room. Erich looks though Kim's collections of movies. Kim changed her clothes, wiped off her make up and puts her hair in a bun. Kim also laid out clothes Erich can use for the night. "BEST!" Yells Kim. Erich walks up the stairs and walks in to Kim's door opened room. "Salamat sa pag hiram" says Erich. Kim sit on her bed. 'Wala yung. Sige mag palit ka na" says Kim. Erich takes the clothes and walks in the bathroom and of course closed the door behind her.

After Erich was done. They both went downstairs to the living room. "Panoorin natin kung Kimerald movie na I've fallen for you! Nakakakilig sila!" says Erich. "sige at Oo ang nakakakilig sila" says Kim. While Kim finds the CD "Alam mo kapuka mo si Kim Chiu at weird ng same name, age, birthday and may kilalakang Gerald Anderson." says Erich while she lifts her bare feet onto the black couch and tucks them in but not sitting on them. Kim puts in the cd and plays the movie. "hindi naman" says Kim. "pero in fairness yung kimerald sa TV and off camera kilig ang lahat" says Erich. They watched I've fallen for you, Paano na kaya and till my heartaches end. Erich and Kim laughed, kinikilig, cried and smiled. It was already 1 in the morning. Kim and Erich just finished Till my heartaches end. "Naku sana nag kabalikan sila" says Erich. Kim gets up and takes out the cd. "Oo ang. Bagay sila" says Kim while she sits back on the couch. Erich stretches her arms. "Rich may pasok pa ako so good night. May guestroom naman. Alam mo naman kung sana yung" Kim says while getting up, yawns and stretches. "sige good night rin" says Erich. Kim smiles and heads to her room.

Gerald's POV

Kim and Erich just left. Enchong looks at Gerald. "Pare naman ano ba ginawa mo?" says Enchong not so happy."Bro Wala ako ginawa!" says Gerald. "Naku hindi na si Erich babalik" says Enchong like he read Erich's mind because as soon as he said that Erich texted that she's not coming back. "See tama ako" says Enchong in a little annoyed vocie. "Bro sorry na" says Gerald. "hindi ko akalani na ganon sha ka sensitive" says Gerald. Enchong sighed. "Okay lang" says Enchong. "Pero naman pare next time ayoko magkaroon ng next time please. Ayoko mag back out si Erich kasi yung bestfriend ko walang respeto sa babae" says Enchong. "okay na po sorry nang po" says Gerald. Enchong shakes his head.

Enchong and Gerald hung out at the bar until 12 then left after with no girls. The whole time Gerald was thinking about Kim - Her eyes, lips, nose, legs, skin and the smile that caught him...Could this be?...