bachelor & bachelorette parties plans...

Until I Met You

few days after the bar night...

Kim's POV

Kim's working hard to finish her work because today is her works deadline. Knock knock..."come in" Kim says with out even looking up. Someone walks in. "Hey friend" Erich greets her friend who's too busy to even look up to her. "hey best" Kim says still without looking up. Knock knock..."come in" Kim says. Kim's assistant walks in and says "Miss. Chiu, I need to submit the papers now." Kim looks at her watch and notice she was right. So she finishes her last details and she signs a couple papers then she's done. "Here's the papers." Kim says while she holds the folder out to her assistant. Kim's assistant takes the folder and says "Thank you Miss. Chiu" after that Kim's assistant left. Erich finally sits down. "Friend kain tayo sa labas?" says Erich. Kim sighs. "sige tapos naman ako dito" Kim says while getting up. She puts away her things and walks out with Erich.

While walking to the parking lot "Sana tayo kakain?" asks Kim. "Ano ba ang feeling mo? Ako gusto ko coffee and sandwich." says Erich. "Feeling ko..umm salad and strawberry smoothie" says Kim. They reach to there cars. "Mag starbucks na rin tayo kung gayon" says Erich while she gets in her car. "Sige kita kits" says Kim.

At starbucks...

Kim and Erich ordered now they're eating. "Tungkol sa kasal ko pwede ba ikaw na lang mag ayos? Wedding Planner?" asks Erich."Sige pero bakit?" says Kim. "E gusto ko kasi ikaw na lang instead mag hire ako at baka naman mag kamali sila" says Erich. "sige fine" Kim says. "Bachelorette party?" asks Erich. Kim laughs "syempre! invite natin lahat na mag girls natin." says Kim. "Ano naman ang gagawin natin?" ask Erich. "yan my friend is top secret" says Kim with a wink. Erich giggles.

Gerald's POV

Gerald's working in his office. Enchong walks in. "Hey pare!" says Enchong. Gerald looks up and smiles. "Hey bro whats up?" asks Gerald. "Wala naman pero alam mo di ba bago ikasal yung lalaki mayroon bachelor party?" says Enchong with a smile. "Oo ang no....Alam mo sagot ko yan. Ako bahala" says Gerald. "sige" says Enchong. Knock knock..."come in" says Gerald. Someone walks in. "Huy mag pare ko Kumusta na?" says...