Buwisit Kaibigan ni Enchong

Until I Met You

Kim's Point of view

Kim rolls her eyes and turns around to look at Gerald. "BUWISIT KA!"  Kim yells at Gerald but because of loud music only a few people looked at her. "Relax ka lang" Gerald said to Kim while he sat on the stool and leaned back on the bar counter. "Hay naku! kung ito ang maging after work kasama umuwi na lang ako." Kim says to Gerald. "Bahala ka" Gerald says to Kim after that he took a sip of his beer. Kim's pissed off at Gerald. "Akala mo yung sino" whisper Kim to herself. "ano yun?" asks Gerald. Kim looks at him "Wala!" She rolls her eyes again. Gerald chuckles at her behavior. Kim texts Erich that she's leaving. After a couple of minutes Erich and Enchong walks to Kim and Gerald. "bakit ka aalis?" asks Erich. "Eto buwisit kaibigan ni Enchong!" says to Erich. Gerald stands up. "wala ko ginagawa" Gerald says. "Aalis na ako. Wala ako panahon para mang away" says Kim. Kim hugs Erich and then Enchong. Kim gives Gerald a glare then she leaves. "Babe I gotta go check on her" says Erich. Enchong kisses and hugs Erich then Erich went to go after her best friend.

Gerald's Point of view

"Antipatiko pala sha" says Gerald. "Pare ano ginawa mo?" asked Enchong. "Bro wala ako ginawan" says Gerald. "pare naman" says Enchong while shaking his head. "No, huwag ka ganya. Best friend yan ng girlfriend ko" says Enchong. "sige sige wala na promise" says Gerald. Enchong took a deep breath and shaked his head.

Kim's POV

"Buwisit kailbigan ni Enchong" says Kim with walking to her car. "FRIEND!" Kim turns her head back and saw Erich walking towards her. She wait for Erich. "o bakit ka na dito?" asks Kim. "ayoko yung best friend ko umalis na galit" says Erich. "Friend okay lang ako. Go back to Enchong" say Kim. "No and plus I'll have time with him for the rest of my life after the wedding" says Erich with a smile. Kim giggles at her friend. "Girls night at my house" says Kim. "oo ba" says Erich with a smile. Kim and Erich link arms while walking to Kim's car.