Wedding of Enchong Dee and Erich Gonzales

Until I Met You

 

Kim's Point Of View

Kim's working quietly in her office until...Erich walks in "BEST FRIEND!"

Kim almost spit out her coffee. She looks at the door and saw Erich. "hoy friend tumahimik ka diyan. Nagtatrabaho ako at mga tao dito" "sorry friend" said Erich then sat on the chair in front of Kim's desk. "Bakit ka dumalaw? May problema ba?" Kim sat up in her chair. "best friend naman! Wala ako problema. Pero..." Erich faces glows more and hands Kim an envelope. Kim looks at the envelope and saw her name in fancy writing. Kim took the envelope and opened it. She read it and it reads:

You're invited to Enchong Dee and Erich Gonzales wedding.

That was all Kim needs to read to know why her best friend was so glowing. She looks at Erich will a happy smile. "Ikaw ay akin abay sa kasal ko okay?" Erich was so happy that her eyes began to water. Kim walks to where Erich was sitting and hugs her. "oo naman" After that Kim sat on her chair again. "Kailan yung kasal mo? at saan gaganapin yung kasal iyong?" "Susunod na buwan. Gusto ko kasi sa Boracay gaganapin yung kasal namin" "maganda sa boracay." Kim comment. "Nang uusap parin kami tungkol saan yung kasal namin” Erich looks at her engagement ring. “pero gusto ko sa boracay” Kim nodded. “saan ba gusto ni Enchong gaganapin yung kasal iyong?” Kim asked. “Sa boracay rin pero...yung pera ang na sa kaniyang isip” Erich said. “Mag-usap umuna kayo” Kim suggested. “Friend kailangan ko na umalis” Erich stood up. “okay mag ingat ka” Kim stood up and hugs Erich before she left.

Once Erich left, Kim sat on her chair and reads the invitation again. She felt lonely. She didn’t have a boyfriend...No one to love her...as soon as she notice she was acting stupid she put the invitation in her bag and went back to work.

Gerald’s Point Of View

The wind was nice since it’s so hot in the Philippiness. When he was where he needed to be he stopped his motorcycle and got off. “PARE!” chuckles Gerald while going a handshake with his best friend. His friend chuckles. “Kamusta ka na?” “I asked Erich to marry me and she said yes” Enchong had a grin on his face. Gerald smiled. “Congrats pare. Saan gaganapin yung kasal iyong?” “gusto namin sa boracay okay ba?” Enchong asked. “maganda doon” Gerald commented. “ikaw aking best man sa kasal ko okay?” “oo naman” Gerald pats Enchong’s back. “Pare kailangan ko na umalis” Gerald said. “sana ka pupunta?” “sa bar” Gerald smirks. “Pare kailangan mo na mag mahanap ng girlfriend” Enchong said. “okay lang ko” “bahala ka” Enchong texts Erich that he’s going to a bar. Erich texts back be careful. “let’s go”