to love you

Hopeless Romantic ; a collection

cr:papicons,feel-my-mind


Seohyun woke up that morning feeling the same emptiness over and over again. Sighing, she slowly jumped off her bed to take her shower. It's been 2 months since they both broke up. Oh, how she wish that she can turn back the time. She regret for saying yes when he ask for them to be apart. Again, her tears betrayed her when it flows along the hot shower. She’s never been this heartbroken, not even when she's breaking up with her own fanboy, Dongwoon. Maybe the fact that they can still be friend. Besides, Dongwoon are from different company never bothers her that much.

But, this is Oh Sehun. EXO’s maknae,her labelmate. How can she run away from his presence? Seohyun let out another heavy sigh. Turning the tap off when she feels she has got enough showers. Wrapping the towel on her body, she walked out of her bathroom. The spacious bed room reminded her of him. Her heart stung painfully, she now realizes that her apartment, which they once share before have plenty of their memories.

She breathes in a lungful of air before working her steps to their closet. She almost burst into another round of tears when she sees his’ clothes. She takes his white Polo shirt, caressing it like how she once caresses him. She then decided to wear his shirt instead of her own. After she’s satisfied with her appearance, she walks toward her kitchen.

She often makes breakfast for two. But now, she’s left alone. She shut her eyes close, chasing his images away from her thoughts. When she turns her body to face her living room, she can still imagine his dancing figure. She braves herself, and decided to end all of these sorrows.

She’s too busy preparing herself a breakfast. Without her realization, her apartment door has been opened. She stares into the space once again, sighing. She almost screams her lung out when she feels a pair of arm hugging her from behind. She recognises this scent. Her heart stops when she heard his soft sobs.

 “Noona. L-let’s gets back together.” Sehun confesses. Still hugging her firmly, as if that she will disappears into the thin air if he loosens his grips onto her. He’s thankful that he still have his spare keys of her apartment. He can’t control his tears anymore. He rested his head on the crook of her neck. “Joohyun noona.” He called for his muse desperately.

“Please.” He pleaded.

“I-I miss you so much.” His voice cracks. Heck, he didn’t even care about his image anymore. All he wants is to be with her, once again. “Noona. I’m sorry. Please, let’s get back together again. I love you. I really do.” He pleaded again.

 


A/N:It's almost 1 am here. So, this is a SeoHun drabble that I manage to finish for 3 hours. Lstely, I've been falling for this Taiwanese song "Bu De Bu Ai" which originally a korean song entitled "Tell Me Why". Thisdrabble and this song is not exactly the same. I think. It just that I'm inspired to write about SeoHun based on the MV.  Anyway, poster credit to exseo . Don't forget to drop your comment on what you thought bout this drabble. Cliffhanger.-aida