Too Perfect

Hopeless Romantic ; a collection

SeoHo Day countdown;D6

icon cr:joonmoans,beautifulgeneration


"I'm tired of being the so-called perfect girl." Seohyun sighed.

Joonmyun eyed her with a suspicious look. "Look who's talking." He mocked her. "I never thought that you'll say those words Joohyun-ah. I mean. Look at you. The innocent goddes of Seoul High complaining about her so-called perfect life." He continued.

Flaring her nostrils in anger, she hit his arm hard. " What's that for." Joonmyun asked. Clearly unsatiesfied with the treatment he get. Feeling sorry towards him, she finally apologizes. She helped him to reduce his pain by rubbing his arm lightly. Unaware of Joonmyun's stares. He lean in to close their distance and whispered " You want to have fun?" in a mischievous tone. The distance between them are way too close. Joohyun composed herself before she lift her head just to meet his beautiful face.

" No. I don't. We. We both want to have fun. Admit it Joonmyun-ah." She pressed on the word we. They stare into each other eyes before Joonmyun crept a handsome smirk. "Okay. We'll have our fun. Let's take a long break on being our so-called perfect self. Okay?" He asked lovingly.

She can't help but to smile. "I'll do anything that you thinks right." He lean in and give her a peck on her lips.


The class are chaotic as usual. The student are all over the place. Chatting with each other, but the rare sight of the classroom is their perfect role student, Kim Joonmyun, is sleeping in the class. And the most suprising fact is, their school innocent goddes have not arrived yet. It almost class and she's no where to be found.

The school bell rings, telling the first class will start at any time sooner. Again, they are worried about their perfect students, the sleeping Joonmyun and the rare behaviour of Joohyun. They are not themselves for sure. When the first teacher enter, almost all of them hold their breathe. Clearly frightened by Mr. Park reaction.

"Mr. Kim." Their teacher called for Joonmyun. Still, no response from the said man. Lay who sat beside him tried so hard to wake him up. "Joonmyun-ah." He shake his shoulder. Again, he does not move even an inch. Mr. Park work his step towards Joonmyun's table. He hit his head with his stick and causes Joonmyun to wake up. He eyed their Chemistry teacher annoyingly. "Yes, Mr. Park?" He asked lazily. "Wake up. You're in school, not your home. You should've prepare your stuff for the lesson. Not sleeping." He lectured Joonmyun.

Joonmyun yawn and stare blankly toward the whiteboard. Few minutes later, Joohyun entered the classroom with slow steps. Lay widened his eyes. 'What's wrong with both of them today?' He thought. There, stood Joohyun infront of their classroom. Without any sign of guilt on her face even though she's late for their class. No apologizes and her appearance is a no.

She's not wearing her uniform properly.  Her necktie is lose and she did not bother to fix it. She even ignore their teacher's glare when she walk toward her seat. "Miss Seo. What a surprise. Stand till the bell rings!" Mr. Park instructed. " What make you late today?" He asked her. Joohyun kept her mouthed shut and plastered her emotionless face on. " I'm asking you. Answer me!" Mr. Park start to feel annoyed by her action. Joohyun turn her head slightly towards Joonmyun direction. He smirk and stand up.

Everyone in the class eyed him suspiciously. Whispered are heard everywhere. Taking his bag along, he work his step towards Joohyun's table. Without any signal, he dragged Joohyun out from their class. Their teacher was taken aback with their weird action. He never thought that Joohyun and Joonmyun would be that rude towards him. Them both are his favourite students, yet they treated him badly. He admit, it's the first time they act this way. But he can't help but to feel upset.

Again. Every students are left speechless on their seats. Questioning each other what have gotten into them.


They both run in the hallway. Holding their hands tightly together. They can't help but to feel free. Free like a bird escaped from its cage. Their laughter echoed along the school hallway.

The couple stop at their school hidden balcony. Panting heavily, but their laughter still remain. "This feel amazing." Joohyun exclaimed. "I know." He answered. He eyed Joohyun lovingly, craving a handsome smile. "You love it?" He asked.

Joohyun stared into their school garden. "Yes. I love it." She admited.

She turn to face Joonmyun. Staring him with her round eyes. "Joonmyun-ah." She callled for him. Joonmyun lifted his eyebrows. "What?" He asked. Joohyun still locked her gaze on his face. Joonmyun gulped. Feeling nervous out of sudden.

Very much to his surprise, she kissed him first. He smile in their kiss and hold her head in position. 'I promise, you'll love every little things that we'll do through out our long break dear.' He promises himself. Joohyun broke thier contact. Flashing him her beautiful smile. "Thank you." She thanked him. "It's my pleasure my lady." He answered.

"So cheesy." She mocked.

Joonmyun smile. "I am. Just for yo dear." He flashes her his trademark smile.


A/N: So. I think this it is. Too long for a drabble though. Anyway, this just don't turn out like what I expected. Too far from my imagination. And the kiss...the kiss,ugh...okay. Do criticize me on that lame kiss scene. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to drop your comment. -aida