Chapter 6: What Did You Two Did?

"IF HE COMES BACK"

 

(Thank you for subscribing guys. so here is the next chapter. :D Enjoy reading. ;)


Yina’s POV


I really enjoyed staying at home. I missed umma and appa sooooooooo much. I was also able to bond with my cousin Key even just for hours. Haha. Phew. He still remember about our bet. That my boyfriend should have 6-packs. Silly. Hahaha. We’re like kids. But I know he would really make me his photographer for a month if I lose the bet. And I don’t want that to happen. That VAIN!! Aishh.

Now I’m inside this cab. I wonder what Ahnna is doing at this hour. It’s almost lunch time. I bet she’s awake already. She wakes up early even if she slept late. Hahaha. Weird. Me? I wake up late even if I sleep early.

Cellphone rings~

“Oh, unregistered number?” I told myself as I answered the phone.

“Yeobusaeyo?” I said.

“Yina, is that you? It’s me, your auntie.” It’s Jinki’s mom.

“Did Jinki stayed at your house last night?”

“Auntie, he didn’t. He accompanied my friend home and we left before them.”

“Oh my gad. I’m so nervous. He’s not answering our calls. Something bad might happen to him!”

“Auntie! Don’t panic! I’m on my way to the apartment. I will ask my friend if Jinki told her where he would stay. I’ll call you if she knows.”

“Okay okay. Please.” Call ended.

“Miss, we’re here now.” The taxi driver said.

“Oh..Thank you. Here.” I gave my payment and went out of the taxi. I ran on the way to our apartment unit. I’m also nervous about my cousin Jinki. Where did he stay? I opened the door in the apartment and as I opened the door in our room…

“OH MY FAFAFA~ YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Jinki stayed here? And he’s only wearing boxer shorts!!!!!

“Hey. Cousin.” He smiled casually. On her bed was Ahnna. She just woke up.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Her eyes almost popped out seeing Jinki on his boxer shorts.

“The two of you! What did you do!!! Namja oppa! I told you to take her home and take care of her NOT make love with her!!!” I told him. Oh my. I didn’t expect this.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Ahnna screamed.

“You two girls are crazy. Hahahahaha. I did not do anything to her. I’m just not comfortable sleeping with my pants on. And you don’t even have a pajama that would fit to me. Hahaha.” He explained.

“Oh yeah I remember. We did not do anything. He just stayed here because he wants to stay with me.” Yina added.

“CLOSE? Haha. Anyway, oppa! Do you know that your umma is working her off to look for you!? She’s in panic! You didn’t even called her!” I said.

“Oh . I ran out of charge. I think I should go now.” He wore his pants, shirt and jacket.

“Eat first.” I told him.

“No. no. I have to go. Annyeong! I’ll see you some other time~” He went out running. I swear I saw him winked at Ahnna.

I called her mom that he’s on his way home so she would stop worrying. And I think I have to talk to Ahnna now.

“Ya. Why did you let him stay here? I know namja oppa is a really nice guy but you just knew him last night!”

“I understand your concern but there’s nothing to worry. Hahaha.” She chuckled.

“Why are you laughing? Look what he did to my bed! It’s sooooooooooo messy now!”

“Sorry in behalf of my bestfriend. Hahaha.” What did she just say?

“Bestfriend? And since when? Last night?”

“Since I was in highschool. I knew him long ago and her parents too. I know you won’t believe this but it really is a SMALL WORLD.” She said.

“OH MY GAD.” I couldn’t believe this. It’s really WOW.

“Hahahahahaha. You look FUNNY Yina!”

I still couldn’t believe what she said. I made her tell me everything. And she even showed me that scrapbook.

“Namja oppa looks really funny here. HAHAHA.” I laughed out loud.

“Hahaha. What did you do last night?” I asked.

“Nothing. We just talk. But not that much.” She said. She sounds not happy about it.

“Do you like him? I mean, not just as friends?” I asked seriously.

“WHAT?” She blurted.

“What if he likes you?” I added.

“I don’t know. Hahaha. Wait. Someones’s knocking. I’ll open it.” She volunteered. She went out to open the door and see who’s knocking.


Ahnna’s POV


“I MISS Y~..Where is Yina?” Oh this guy again. He taught Yina would open the door. Hahahaha.

“Yinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!~ Taemin here! Come in.”

“Thanks. I know you haven’t eaten your lunch so I brought some food again.” Aww. Yina’s so lucky. Taemin is really thoughtful.

“Aww. Thanks you Taeminnie..” She gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

“Aww. I haven’t get my gift from you.” Taemin pouted. Hahaha.

“Oh, that…” She smiled. “Hehe. Here!” Oh my. She’s a bit harsh. She made him kiss her palm instead. Hahahha.

“Aww. Sassy.” He smiled.

“Let’s eat now!” Yina suggested.

And we did it again. Movie marathon with this couple. I hope onew also came. I missed watching movies with him. We used to do it in our house when we were still in highschool. Wait. What time is it? 8 pm. Oh I didn’t notice the time. It’s really fast.

“Ya! You’re daydreaming again! Someone’s knocking.” Yina said.

“Oh. Let me.” I stood up and opened the door.

..

..

..

..

..

“ONEW!?~” He surprised me again.


 

(So what's gonna happen next? Hahaha. Leave some comments and suggestions ;))