oo4

As Long As You Love Me (HIATUS)

 

With exhaustion draped over his shoulders and the break-up fresh cuts sticking to his costly clothes, Jongin decided to drive his way home right after meeting the man at Rose. Not much had happened, albeit having Kyungsoo leave was a lot for him to swallow. In the first place, pain was force-fed to him, shoved down his swollen throat. It was inevitable that he would vomit, especially that he could only take in so much for the both of them.

 

Yet the thing was that when he vomited, Kyungsoo was there. And the spewed out monstrous meals of misery and bile soiled the smaller male's shirt, drenched his torso, which his chest eventually sipped. Jongin wished, or more so pleaded, that he could wash everything away. Leave a wrinkled cloth. Label it as a prank. But the damage done was not something that could be fixed by hours of immersing or a few bubble baths or breathtaking laughter.

 

And Jongin preferred to be utterly broken, rather than have Kyungsoo within demise's reach.

 

Because that thought lingered at the back of his mind, Jongin became frantic at the sight of crimson on different parts of the house, dark against the light coming from the chandelier. The whole place smelled strongly of iron, anxiety dominating nonetheless. Jongin paced towards the kitchen without even minding that he was leaving bloodied footsteps.

 

"Kyungsoo!" No answer. Jongin's lips had gone pallid. "Kyungsoo!"

 

Only broken plates and drips of the said liquid welcomed Jongin when he arrived in that part of the house. He followed the drips which led to the bathroom, red puddle formed in front of it. The fear of what he might find out was on his trembling hands as he opened the door.

 

There was nothing inside. There was no one.

 

The bathroom was empty, except for the remnants of blood in the sink and in front of the tub; it looked like someone had hurriedly cleaned up the mess before fleeing. Reality just punched him straight on the face as he felt pain shoot up his legs, enough to cause him to fall to the floor. Blood seeped through his toes and onto the white tile, staining it and his conscience.

 

He screamed out Kyungsoo's name again only to have his voice reverberate back. Thoughts of Kyungsoo being involved in a violent brawl, resulting in the dilapidation of pottery ware and porcelain, raced through his mind, throwing his body off a cliff of madness.

 

Struggling to stand up, he reached for the first aid kit which looked like it had already been used and pushed it, the contents spilling out against the multicolored floor. He proceeded to pick the shards of glass from the soles of his feet. Adrenaline rushed through his veins as he tried to finish this job quickly and find the perpetrator responsible for the removal of Do Kyungsoo from his household.

 

 

Don't worry Kyungsoo. I'll find you soon.

 

- - - - -

 

A/N: Ahh~ drama. It's so sweet XD There will be lots more in the coming chapters. Hope you get your tissues ready! How did you guys like this chapter? Too little angst or just right? Let us know in the comments below! Comment & Subscribe! We love you guys <3333 :3