First meeting

Meeting with Mister Poker Face

Min Young's POV

"RINGGG" -SLAM- As I slammed the snooze button. *continues to sleep* Sudden realization.. I HAVE TO GO FOR TRAINING RIGHT?!..I SHOT UP... OMG ITS TODAY OH FREAK I WANTED TO HAVE MORE SLEEP UGHH..Shouldn't have stayed up late..Oh well life . I headed for a good half an hour shower , then i went to my closet.. hmm what to wear...I don't wear girly stuff if you're asking me.. so neither do I wear skirts nor dresses . Hmm..I wore something like..this..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt2oZVW9QVtVEyWP8Lbzc

Well.. since im going to go for  training , nothing too fancy.. and well I think there's  not gonna be much training since it's the  first day.. I GUESS O__O , well I don't mind as  I'm used to hardship, I don't really sweat a lot so .. wearing white.. its okay isn't it? . I looked at the mirror once more  and decided to go out and grab something to eat.I walked past the sandwich shop and bought ham and cheese. I looked at my watch..OMG ALMOST 10AM.. FREAK.. i stuffed my sandwich into my mouth. So its kinda left hanging there while i ran to the building. Well its kinda near and I can't afford to waste any money although I have quite much inheiritanace from my parents...death..okay..

 

I gasped for air, when i reached there. I stepped inside to the counter . " May I know the direction to Mr Soo Man-ssi's office?" The secretary looked up ," Do you have an appointment with him?" WELL.. OBVIOUSLY, MS,CAN'T SEE THE OBVIOUS. "Yes.." She pointed to the lift " Top floor , turn to your left , there will be a sign " I thanked her . As I headed to the lift I saw many famous stars like Super Junior they were  rushing for their schedules .I pressed for the top floor and waited patiently . I stepped out and followed the directions that Ms.Can't see the obvious gave me. Well I don't know her name do I? Hm... the sign before me wrote " Lee Soo Man,CEO"

 

Well, I guess its this room . I knocked and waited . "Come in". I timidly opened the door and stepped in. He was keeping his files away . " Ahh ! There you are ! Min Young-ssi please, take a seat . Are you thirsty ? Coffee or Tea? Or water?" I replied " Water would be nice'' and smiled at him. As he settled the water before me I thanked him. "Okay Min Young-ssi ,I need you to fill in this forms , you know as you are more special , you don't have to enter through auditions or rather by my scouts .

Even if you are found by my scouts you should go through the auditions but I have seen your talents. I'm impressed. So, I have arranged special trainers to train you specially. If you don't mind I have arranged for EXO to train you . They are boys , but do not be awkward with them. If you have any problems with this arrangement feel free to come to me , I can arrange for Girls Generation even though their schedule is packed  but I'm sure I can arrange it for you. He smiled. I thought.. Girls Generation.. or EXO.. well I'm not scared of boys..so EXO is fine.. and I don't want to sound rude by asking him to change my trainer on the first day. So.."Okay , I'm fine with it" . " Well that's good, I hope you will do well your schedules are all with them so just follow them . As for the lunch, you can go out . But you need a pass though soo.. here " He hands over a pass with my name and picture on it.

WOAH... did he stalk me? How did he get my photo . He continued ," So your first day as a trainee starts now , Do not lose the pass alright? I will have my secretary bring you to your training room and give you your schedules and further instructions , just ask her if you have any questions alright? I hope your training at SM would be enjoyable !" He smiled and press the bell for his secretary to come in. 

 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

    A young woman that looked like 28 stepped in ." Yes Mr Soo Man-ssi?" Mr Soo Man pointed to me and said " This is Min Young the girl I told you that would be joining us today , I suppose you have her things ready?" The secretary nodded and faced Min Young and directed at the door " So shall we go Ms Park?". The secretary began to hand Min Young her schedules in a file as they walk to the lift." So your training room will be at the 4th floor , the lunchroom at the 2nd , there is floor directory but if you are lost please do not hestitate to ask me , by the way I'm Ms Kang I am Mr Soo Man's secretary .Then she smiled and continue " Please do not feel scared , treat me as your friend , Oh Yes ! You also have schedules with a nutritionist to keep yourself healthy and fit .She basically trains you in terms of exercising but relax she will only have sessions with you on only one day so .. NO STRESS !" Then she pats Min Young's head . Then she stopped in front of a room that says "EXO's Training Room" She pushed opened  the door and lead Min Young in.

Min Young's POV

This secretary is quite friendly I guess .I just nodded to whatever she said.. Then I looked through my schedules, at least they weren't that packed . Then we continued walking , its quite big around here it would be no suprise if I got lost around here .. Then we stopped before a room , " EXO's training room" , Then I followed behind her to see who my trainers were .I felt stares..I looked oh.. WAIT THERE ARE 12 BOYS?! WHAT THE...OH MY GOSH...freak this shez..Now I feel alittle awkward, I thought there were only gonna be 5 or 6 boys as you know normally..groups don't have that much members. EXCEPT FOR SUPER JUNIOR..Okay.. I feel weird with the stares.. BUT NO FEAR IM MIN YOUNG..Then she stopped and I stood beside her , she beckoned for the boys to gather." Okay all of you have heard of the new trainee haven't you? Well here she is ,Please introduce yourself '' Okay.. Introduce..myself..DON'T..MESS UP.."Annyeonghaseyo , Park Min Young-imida " Then she said ," Well don't be rude , Introduce yourselves '' Then I heard , " Annyeonghaseyo , EXO-imida! , I'm Suho , I'm Chanyeol " Woah that boy's voice is like.. WOAHHHH..." Kai.. , Kris .., Chen.. ,Lay , Tao" WOAHH FIERCE EYE BAGS PANDA ALERT ! " Baekhyun-imida! ,Kyungsoo-imida but you can call me D.O !, Xiumin-imida !, Luhan .. , Sehun-imida.. "WAIT..THAT VOICE.. THAT NAME.. I LOOKED AT THAT BOY THAT SAID SEHUN IT CAN'T BE THAT SEHUN CAN IT.. I LOOKED..OH MY FREAK..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I apologise for not updating regularly. Enjoy ! Please leave comments  . I don't mind suggestions just don't make them sound rude (: