ME?!TRAINEE?!!

Meeting with Mister Poker Face

The bell rang signalling the end of lunch as students began to file into class. Min Young was still sleeping with her headphones not knowing lunchtime ended. Sehun strolled into class with something behind his hands.He walked over to Min Young's table and placed some rice cake on her table while slowly backing away.

Min Young in deep sleep was dreaming of food as the smell of rice cake became stronger, her eyes shooting open waking up from her slumber. She then felt something beside her hand, a bowl of rice cake. Then she saw Sehun smiling at her. 

"Did you... put this here..?"

He nodded. All the girls having heard the conversation glared at Min Young. Feeling the cold hard stares of the girls, she turned her head to the front rolling her eyes at their obvious jealousy. She shoved the rice cake back at Sehun as she did not want to owe him anything.

Sehun just stared blankly at her and Min Young just raised a brow before he turned away thinking to himself, "Why won't she just accept the rice cake, she looks really skinny. Oh well more for me I guess"

As the last lesson of the day ended, the week break started and students cheered as everybody rushed out of the class.

Min Young lazily strolled out of class still on her headphones. A black luxury car stopped in front of her, as she stood rooted to the ground. Two man wearing suits came out.

"Is this her?"

"Yes Sir, I'm pretty sure". Min Young just stood there clueless.

"Miss, are you Park Min Young?" She nodded her head slowly..not knowing what was expected.

"Hello, I am Mr Soo Man, As you MAY know, I am CEO of SM entertainment training talents "

Min Young just gave him her -So?- look.

He then continued "Well, you are chosen to be a trainee, I have seen you dance well not on stage but I saw in dance studios, I must say you have the moves . About singing I heard you were in the School Choir before until you gave up? Am I right..?" 

Min Young was taken aback as nobody knew that she danced. She visited the dance studios alone and when it was late at night where there were lesser crowds. Min Young looking embarrassed just nodded her head in reply to his question.

He continued "Well you are given a chance to be a trainee there! A kind of "scholarship"! Well.. the answers lie with you.. Are you willing to?"

Min Young just stared at him not knowing what to say. She did have a passion for singing and dancing but she has really bad stage fright and is afraid to show people her dancing and singing as she thinks that it is not good enough. But again, this is a once in a life time opportunity was she just going to miss out on it?

Before she knew it she had agreed thinking there was no harm in trying and if anything she could just quit.

He smiled at me and left his number with me." Please come tomorrow I will hand you your schedule and instructions, I shall take my leave now.!"

He went back into his car and drove off. Min Young stood there shocked at what just happened. 

Sehun's POV 

Meanwhile, Sehun was making his way to the training room. After EXO's debut they were more busy with promotions and had to train whenever they could. He arrived at the training room only to see Mr. Lee there together with the rest of the group.

"Ahh here's Sehun, Please take a seat so that we can continue. As I was saying, there is a new trainee joining us tomorrow. She is a special trainee you can say she is as good as those who debuted. But, she has some rough edges that can be polished up with some training. She is one special talent I have got my hands on and I want you, EXO to take good care of her . Although you are boys I guess you could also get along well. Unless she prefers another trainer, but that would be a pity as you all just debuted and know how to guide her properly. In addition. I know you are busy with your schedules , so I decided to reduce the number of dance practices." Cheers were heard in the practice rooms as everybody smiled. 

"As I was saying...so I leave this trainee in your good hands I suppose, please do not bully her I'm expecting the results in one month, we'll give her a test. And if she passes we will consider debuting her. Well that's if she is able to do it. Are you clear boys? I shall leave you with your training."

"Oh my god, a female trainee? Is she gonna be hot?" Chanyeol clapped excitedly.

"Calm down, I thought we had a thing between us " Baekhyun said.

More dramatic conversations were heard in the room. Sehun just remained poker-faced and chatted with Luhan.