03

I was a fate for you...

Taeyeon opened his eyes from the continuous noise his sister made to wake her brother up. He sat up inhis bed and rubbed his eyes with the back of his palm. 

"morning, oppa" Hayeon smiled when she saw her plan had succeeded. 

Taeng glanced towards the girl and smacked her head lightly. 

"it's still 6:30, pabo" he said sleepily. But Hayeon pulled him out of the bed. Taeng landed on the floor with a thump. "ouch..."

"get bath, you stink" she said and acted as if her brother really smelt. Taeng looked down at his shirt dumbfounded and before he was able to protest she was gone from his room. 

"aish, that girl" 

Taeng was fully awake by then and he didn't have the need to sleep any longer. He got himself into the shower and quickly washed his sweat off. 

'today I'm gonna make you say Taeng, instead of Mr. Idol'- Taeng

===

As soon as Taeng stepped into his class, everyone greeted the school's idol. Girls run over to him and flashed their best smiles, and boys looked at hm with envy. 

"hey, man" Yul high fives him, 

"hi! Hey, you know why girls are over floating with aegyos?" Taeng asked stunned of the fact tha every girls came up to him this morning. 

"you forgot? There's a prom next month and boys are meant to ask girls out for that night" he said, srugging his shoulders. "of course I asked Sica outalready" he said proudly 

taeng nodded, half listening to Yul's story but half concentrating on Tiffany who sat on her desk, listening to whatever Jessica was talking to her. 

"hey, Yul. Do you think someone already asked Tipni out?" Taeng asked bluntly. Yul turned to look at Tiffany 

"I don't know. But she is quite famous" he answerd uncertain of his answer. Taeng nodded. His eyes wondered around the room for a second but stopped again when he saw Tiffany. 

"I'm gonna ask her" he mumbled

"ask who?"Yul looked at him curious of he might ask 

"it's a secret" 

===

as the school finished Taeng rushed out of the class and waited by the door. He waited for one paticular person to pass him, so that he could pull her to ask about the prom before anyone else does. 

Waitong for 5 minutes, finally Tiffany walked out with Jessica and Yul. Taeng hesitated seeing his best friend ith her but it was better to ask her now, or she might be taken. 

"Tipani, can I talk to you?" Taeng said bravely. Th couple looked at him with weird eyes, since Tang never talked to her in front of them. 

"what?" Tiffany asked coldly 

"err, it's king of personal" Taeng said while eyeing the two to leave

"Tiff, I'll be waiting by the gate" Jessica said, noticing Raeng's eyes. Tiffany nodded with a disgusted face 

as soon as the two left the corridor, Taeng broke the silence

"err you know the prom next month?" he said with nerve

"dah? Every girls are going crazy about it. Lucky you, every girl is waiting for your offer" Tiffany said, rolling her eyes

"I was just curious if you got called by anyone" Taeng's heart was beating crazily. 

"you mean your asking me out?" Tiffany looked surprised and pointed to her chest

"umm, well" Taeng stuttered. He couldn't find the right words to express his offer. It was the first time to ask a girl out, also his first ever crush. 

"you insane" she chuckled "why do you wanna go out with a girl like me? You've got Sunny?" she said annoyingly "anyways, I'm now going to the prom" she said sarcastically 

"what?" Taeng was shocked to hear the fact

"I'm not going! I'm not interested in prom" she said, touching her nails

"bu-" 

"but what? You thought I would say yes to you? You shouldn't think every girl is interested in you , Mr. Idol" she said and walked off

Taeng stood there, broken hearted. He never expected to be dumped like this and neither expexcted for her to be this mean. 

"YAH!" Taeng shouted to her back. He was too furious of the fax she kept on calling him an idol. Tiffany stopped from the sudden yelling behind her an turned get face to meet the angry Taeng. "why are you so mean? Did I do something to you?"

"no" she answered shortly

"than why?" 

"I dont know? Maybe your personality? I feel weird around you and I don like that" she answered 

"well I dont give a about that! If you don't like my perspnalitly I would changed that! If you don't like standing near me, than I would stand far away from you! If you hate me, than I would make you like me" Taeng shouted. He was too shocked he couldn't keep himself calm. "and one more thing, my name is Kim Taeng" 

===

i walked off after he seemed to be finished with his shootings. Why was I feeling so anxious and sad? He doesn't mean a thing to me so theres no need of regretting of saying such a thing to him? 

I was so frustrated now. I never felt something like this with a boy. Not even A boy. 

"hey, Tiff! Your just gonna leave me here and go home?" when I realized I was walking out of the gate, passing Jessica and Yul. They both looked at me worriedly. 

"oh, sorry" I apologized

"what were you thinking? What did Taengoo ask you?" Jessica was so curious that she was nudging Yul for the past ten minutes about Taeng and Tiffany. 

"nothing in particular" Tiffany answered her bluntly. 

"he should have said something important!" Jessica was disappointed her best friend won't tell her. 

Just then a irritated figure walked pass them, mumbling something to himself 

"hey Taeng! Wait up" Yul secured Taeng's wits and stopped him from going any further. He turned around annoyingly but his expression got harder when he saw Tiffany standing by them. 

"Taengoo, what did you say to Tiff? She wouldn't say anything" Jessica changed the person to Taeng 

"nothing" Taeng said

"these two are up to something, Yul-ah" Jessica suspected. The two went silent, both not wanting anyone knowing it. 

"I think so too, baby" Yul smirked and approached Taeng who had his mouth securely. "tell me what is it?" 

"it's nothing, Yul!!! Don't ask me" he said annoyingly. Taeng pushed Yul away from him and tried to walk off 

"YAH! Why are you being so mad? Calm down dude" Yul shouted 

"what ever" before anything else was coming, Taeng quickly jumped into his car and drove off. 

===

I fell on the bed, my whole body exhausted from what I have just went through. Why was that girl so rude? 

I went to my desk and saw a piece of paper from a week ago. 

'i forgot to give her this back..'- Taeng 

I thought for awhile about what to do with it, but decided it was better to just give it back, saying it was on the floor. 

====

tiffany say deeply in her seat, rememorizibf the happening yesterday, and her strange feelings she had when she thought about him. 

Her head was full of his faces and his voice when he tried to call her for the prom. 

'aish, what have I done?'- Tiffany

she laid her head on the desk, burying it under her arms. 

"Tipani" she looked up at to see the familiar voice's owner

"Taeng" she mumbled 

"oh, so you seemed to remember my name now?" he smirked. He sat himself on her desk, facing her. 

Tiffany looked away from Taeng to avoid eye-contacts with him. 

"I'm not angry about yesterday anymore, Tipani. I guess I was being too friendly towards you" Taeng smiled gently

"whe? Aniya!! I was the bad one yesterday..." Tiffay quickly apologized, shocking the latter. 

"oh, well... Let's make it even than?" Taeng stretched his hand for a good handshake. Tiffany smiled brightly, her first ever eye-smile to him. 

'omo, she's even more beautiful when she smiles...'- Taeng

"and Tipani, this..." he pulled out the paper "I foun it"

tiffany looked at the paper and then back at Taeng

"I'm sorry I read it"

she recieved the paper and opened it. Her eyes went wide as she remembered what the paper was written. He face became pale and her jaw dropped

"I didn't mean to.." Taeng panicked when e saw how Tiffany reacted. But his voice don't reach Tiffanyms ears. He'd mind was fully focused on the paper

Taeng decided to leave the girl alone, and walked off.